Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: I'm Back In November To Clean Up 147. Floyd Knew My Style Could Beat Him [VID]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan needs to go away. All these knockout losses have messed with his brain already. Then again I guess he needs to continue now because he's going to get financially fleeced by that THOT who trapped him and is now about to divorce him.

For the record he loses to all the top guys at 147 and 154. He's screwed.

LOL @ him still begging for the Mayweather fight, like what have you done in the last 6 years besides beat sub-par competition and get knocked out and embarrassed every single time you take a step up? He's just annoying at this point.
    Last edited by JK1700; 08-26-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      Khan hasn't been a champion in like 5 years lol. Guy is a joke
      He won a WBA international against Collazo if that means anything

Comment

Originally posted by TMT Hassan View Post
        He won a WBA international against Collazo if that means anything
        international is not the same as world champion dude... whats next? are you going to count too regional titles?
        get tha fook out of here!

Comment

The only thing this dude cleans up is the spot on the ring they drag his lifeless body from every fight

Comment

Judah had fast hand and was a southpaw, Pac had fast hands and was a southpaw. That didn't stop Mayweather figuring them out and making them land less punches.

Comment

I mean Khan has a shot to beat fighters like Thurman, Brook and Garcia...but Errol Spence will walk him down and end him just like he did Brook. The gas tank runs low on Khan at 147 when he reaches the later rounds and Spence will just keep grinding.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
                What about Bud once he moves up!
                Bud probably stops him too!

Bud is really good at reading what his opponents do and the mistakes they make and he will make you pay

Khan is fuked!

He better off fighting Peterson, Chaves, Vargas, or Ortiz!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Stop, please. It's not his hands or feet that define Khan's record, it's his CHIN, or lack thereof.

It would have been easy work for Floyd. Easy.
                  Stop? **** off, small minded idiot. Boxing has no place for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Dude, gtfoh witgh that ****...khan is delusional and needs a mandatory brain scan.
                    Nah, ******. It's morons like you that fill that status quo. Why not suck on my balls? You're conventional, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      Khan has been faster than everyone he's fought and that hasn't stopped him from being iced multiple times by lesser fighters.
                      What's that? "1+1 = 2??" Floyd couldn't hurt Berto. You stupid??

Comment

Working...
                      X