Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather, Paulie Malignaggi Unite To Troll McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

No one is laughing at Connor. Paulie is now saving face cuz he got played by Connor and his team. Both the MMA and boxing world are laughing at Paulie for being suckered into camp with Connor their intention were to use and beat him up for the stuff he's been saying about Connor. Win or lose, Connor payday for this fight will be more than 5-6x than Paulie's entire career earning.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Run quitter boy run
        and this **** was from their second fight so McGregor had no excuse about being on antibiotics.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
          No one said Floyd couldn't take a body shot. If that was the case he would have folded vs. Cotto. I'm saying that just because Connor doesn't have a 6 pack doesn't mean that he can't take a punch to the body. Up until Paulie made a comment about it. No one other then Virgil had said anything about it. To give credit if it wasn't for homie posting that video I wouldn't have know anyone had said anything about it. No one is question Floyd's ability its Connors. Stay on track its probably why you had problems in school.
          I'm not even sure you know what you're talking about. Conor is not used to getting hit by a boxer who know how to place a punch to the body. Mayweather should target his body. He didn't need Malignaggi to say it.

If higher education was in your background you wouldn't be here defending Conor's core.

Comment

Malignaggi should be blaming McGregor's trainer, instead of Conor. He's the one organizing the training, picking conditioner, partners and scheduling for sparring, etc.

Don't know what Paulie expected McGregor to do.

Comment

hahaha... what sort of tragedy comedy comic relief is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                If I were showtime I would fire Paulie. This shows no class and makes boxing look really bad. I feel sorry for Paulie I really do.

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                But Paulie is looking like a massive bitch, whether it's true or not. Showtime should fire him.

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                That video should be enough to allow Showtime to fire him or at least keep him out of this particular fight.

Comment

Floyd still getting his a ss whooped and Paulie still ain't getting paid

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Propaganda in America is almost as bad a in N.Korea and Russia. When the "credible" sites and authorities view you as a threat here, it's most likely because you have said something to expose the truth about "their" agenda.

Clinton is an evil, vile person and there was A LOT riding on her winning. Her victory was going to be the killshot for democracy here and a total victory for the elites meaning the middle class in America would disappear for good, leaving just the very rich and the very poor.

This is why Congress is resisting everything that Trump wants to do because he wants to help people get jobs and feed their families which is in exact opposition to what the establishment truly wants. They divide people on the basis of race to keep people's attention off of the failures of the establishment. The problem is that the people attempting to divide people now, were the same people that divided people back when this country was formed. Now, they seek to remove the historical evidence that ties them to the chaos and pain.
                    Must spread karma around before I give you more :-(

Comment

If what Floyd says in the video is 100% true then the joke is on him. Floyd pulled a Don Corleone by sending Paulette, his Luca Brasi over to Conor's camp. **** didn't go according to plan coz' Conor was taking any bull**** advice from Paulette.

What valuable info can Paulette give to Don Corleone wannabe? Conor didn't build a strategy with Luca Brasi. He didn't even train with that Floydiot. He fu**ed him up.

Paulette SLEEPS with The Fishes.

Comment

Working...
                      X