Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather, Paulie Malignaggi Unite To Troll McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
    Damage control at its best LOL.

The truth is paulie got schooled by an mma fighter with no experience. So thats why he ran to his low iq daddy floydie to save his face.
    So, out of what? 35 seconds total...he schooled an old, out of shape, retired, last fight lost by KO to a nobody, and as I've said before...there you have it ladies and gentlemen...conors only claim to fame.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      How is a commentator supposed act lol.

He is an asset to the fight I cant wait to hear what he has to say on the night, the fight will tell us if he lying or not, bottom line PM is one the very best boxing analist to come along, very good boxing knowledge.
      He Is a very good analyst , although I would prefer Lampley, Kellerman and Jones. At any rate, I am pretty sure you are aware of the fact that a network's analyst should not be standing In the parking lot of the arena hollering balls and pu55y at one of the fighter's that he will be commentating on. If you don't think that Is an Issue, than that Is a different story entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        I don't believe it.

But Paulie is looking like a massive bitch, whether it's true or not. Showtime should fire him.
        paulie has, i feel, lost credibility with this move. hopefully the guy stops with the shenanigans because his commentary is top-notch IMO.

Comment

Is anyone actually surprised. Conor would have to be a special kind of ****** to not know Pauline would be a snitch and report back to Floyd.

Comment

the whole thing is fake guys

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              He's trying to save face, but his loud mouth exposed him from the truth.

Conor did whoop his ass.

Here it is Folks. Confession from a parrot.

Straight from the horses mouth. Pauline reflects how his ass got whooped and needs to work out lmao

Starts @ 21:15

Interviewer to Paulie: The one that caught my eye is McGregor Malagnaggi 7-1. What are the chances?

Interviewer to Paulie: You were in the Gym this morning. Pretty early?

Paulie; Yeah, yeah, I've been working out. You know, I think I've learned my lesson to keep in shape. (after being beaten by a novice lmao)

Look at that.... This dude is a straight up bozo now. **** him bro!!

Comment

Connor's camp was violated;Floyd sent Paulie to spy on him

Isn't this illegal?

If Floyd used Paulie as a spy and this isn't just Floyd lying as usual then this is the biggest sign of fear ever from him.

Personally I think Connor should take this to the nsac and demand Floyd is fined for such an act up to 90% of his payday.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...gregor-for-him

Comment

Already making excuses I thought Conor walked on water?

Comment

This is a game changer for Floyd.

He has Connor's entire fight plan now and all the details on what he worked on the most.

In any sport if the opponent has your strategy BEFORE the game/bout that's a huge disadvantage.

Are you that dumb?

Imagine if floyds entire fight plan was leaked how much drama that would cause.

Connor now has a major struggle

Comment

Lol paulie is a *****. Whats new

Comment

Working...
                      X