No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Monroe Blasting Out Sparring Partners, Ready For Saunders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    I'm rooting for monroe simply because Blow Job Saunders talks so much shyt and has held his paper belt hostage without it he's irrelevant. But Monroe sucks too and has no power. the winner is getting that belt taken from them very soon anyway.
    I feel the same way. Not really a fan of monroe's style, and dont rate him very highly as a fighter either. But BJS has been an insufferable clown that has done absolutely nothing but run his mouth and has avoided all of the tough challenges that MW has to offer. He's been the definition of a paper champ throughout his whole "title reign".

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Not unless Willie went to prison to spar inmates. LOL!!!

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      And even if AK is out on bail, I can't see any point sparring with a 5' 4" flat footed, orthodox brawler to prepare for a 5' 11" southpaw, boxer/mover like BJS!
      Exactly

Comment

Didn't McGregor get flack (which he deserved) for doing a similar thing? I know that McGregor doctored his video and this photo is probably legit but still.....

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Didn't McGregor get flack (which he deserved) for doing a similar thing? I know that McGregor doctored his video and this photo is probably legit but still.....
          They didn't name the guy Monroe KO'd and his face isn't visible in the photo.

I guess people in the business will figure out who it was, because they know who Willie's sparring partners are for this camp.

People in the business won't read anything into it though, because they know shit like that happens in sparring.
          Last edited by kafkod; 08-25-2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

They didn't name the guy Monroe KO'd and his face isn't visible in the photo.

I guess people in the business will figure out who it was, because they know who Willie's sparring partners are for this camp.

People in the business won't read anything into it though, because they know shit like that happens in sparring.
            Yeah I see it that way too...

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
              I feel the same way. Not really a fan of monroe's style, and dont rate him very highly as a fighter either. But BJS has been an insufferable clown that has done absolutely nothing but run his mouth and has avoided all of the tough challenges that MW has to offer. He's been the definition of a paper champ throughout his whole "title reign".
              BJS is coming out fighting now! He was ready to fight GGG in Kazakhstan, remember, but Oscar stopped it from happening.

Comment

BJS is coming out fighting now! He was ready to fight GGG in Kazakhstan, remember, but Oscar stopped it from happening.
                I sure hope he is! alot of interseting matchups for him at MW right now

Comment

we'll never really know for sure lol bjs talks a lot of crap

Comment

Working...
                  X