No announcement yet.

Connor hits like a heavyweight say striking coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connor hits like a heavyweight say striking coach

His power is well known and now we have some real insight from a man that's taken those shots. He's compared Connor's power to mma heavyweights. That is insane considering heavyweights weigh up to 265 in the UFC. According to his coach he's dropped guys from multiple disciplines including the well documented case of former 2 weight boxing champ Paulie. Connor is going to test the chin of Floyd that's for sure.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/20...n-shock-world/

Imma say this, yall make people hate McGregor with these ****** ass threads..the guy is a hard worker and i love his confidence...but ya'll post the most outrageous bull**** for no reason at all...

Comment

Yeah sure, he'll knock AJ's and WK's head clean off.

He is a good puncher, but those claims are just ****ing ****** and make people hate the guy.

Comment

What's outrageous Larry this is an interview with a guy that knows Connor really well. It would be like Jeff mayweather saying something about Floyd. Would that be outrageous too?

Comment

Lmao

LIGHT WEIGHTS HIT HARDER!"CHRIS COMPARES POWER TO CANELO/MOSELY!

Comment

Conor does hit hard, idk about like a HW, but hard.

I feel like if Floyd is legit not taking this fight seriously with his Burger King & strip club every night stuff that he's hyping he's gonna have a tougher night then he thinks Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              What's outrageous Larry this is an interview with a guy that knows Connor really well. It would be like Jeff mayweather saying something about Floyd. Would that be outrageous too?
              He does not hit like a heavyweight, ok he doesnt..lets calm down and get back to real damn life..He is a hard worker and came from nothing to something and i respect that..but damn man he is not this huge monster you want him to be or what they are selling the gullible public

Comment

Hits like a HW, couldnt even stop fat out of shape paulie over 12 rounds of hard sparring.

I smell more deluded bull**** from conors camp like always. The guys not a big puncher in boxing at all.

Comment

Lol, this is the most delusional, ridiculous, hogwash bullshyt I've ever heard.

You Conor McRubber Arms fans are the funniest clowns man.

If he hits like a Heavyweight how come he went 12 with Malignaggi?

Chris Van Heerden and Malignaggi both said he doesn't hit no where near a Heavyweights punch. Lol, ya'll need some professional help, ya'll need some mental counseling. Lol, SMH

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    Hits like a HW, couldnt even stop fat out of shape paulie over 12 rounds of hard sparring.

I smell more deluded bull**** from conors camp like always. The guys not a big puncher in boxing at all.
                    Connor was wearing 16oz sparring gloves against Paulie that's twice the padding he will have against Floyd and 4 times the amount he has in the UFC. Isn't it possible those pillows took the sting out of his punch. Tysons punch would feel "softer" in 16oz gloves versus 12oz and no one ever said he couldn't hit.

Comment

Working...
                    X