No announcement yet.

Bob back on that bull**** again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BronerToney View Post
    When does Crawford contract expire so he can get away from this cancer?
    He won't. He'll go the Bradley route and waste his career fighting in-house.

Comment

Originally posted by BronerToney View Post
      When does Crawford contract expire so he can get away from this cancer?
      We will have to hope he was as smart as Oscar and Floyd and buy it out early. Actually, he should sign with Floyd

Comment

LOL Mike Alvarado?!?!?!

Awful bs fight for Crawford.

Crawford is chasing money not legacy doe realllllllly so I'm sure he don't reallllllllly give a f#ck either way. He'll make some money he'll never see anywhere else vs Alvarado or Thurman or Spence so does he reallllly care if its Alvarado or Spence? Probably not. Money>Legacy all day every day when you are lucky enough to be making more money than 99.9% of boxers in the history of the world already.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Thurman has fought Porter & Garcia and he's set to fight Spence next year after a tune up from surgery. Porter has fought Broner, Thurman and about to fight Garcia. Haymon guys are fighting each other.
          See what I mean with these flyodhype Haymon fans? His first post says Crawford wants Thurman, but Bobfather wants none of it, yet when it comes to Thurman/Spence fight not getting made, he's quick to cite Thurman's injury. He also cites all these recent Porter, Broner, Garcia fight happening when it took damn decades to see them happen.
          Bob could make Molina & Diaz, both Haymon guys. And Haymon had a deal for Broner & Pacquiao but Broner turned it down. Bob can make fights with Haymon when he wants to. Like Dana White said, it only took him and Haymon a couple meetings to make Mayweather v. Mcgregor. Haymon is easy to work with. Arum is the problem
          It all sounds good citing Haymon's cooperation when it comes to the likes of Molina, Diaz, etc. and sing kumbaya. Yet he's okay with Spence who wanted to fight in his hometown this September or October, but still doesn't have dance partner when welters in his own stable are all over the effing place!

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            See what I mean with these flyodhype Haymon fans? His first post says Crawford wants Thurman, but Bobfather wants none of it, yet when it comes to Thurman/Spence fight not getting made, he's quick to cite Thurman's injury. He also cites all these recent Porter, Broner, Garcia fight happening when it took damn decades to see them happen.

It all sounds good citing Haymon's cooperation when it comes to the likes of Molina, Diaz, etc. and sing kumbaya. Yet he's okay with Spence who wanted to fight in his hometown this September or October, but still doesn't have dance partner when welters in his own stable are all over the effing place!
            No. Maybe your comprehension is off because everyone else understood what I said. The point of the thread is Alvarado shouldn't even be an option and Bob still refuses to consider Thurman an opponent for any of his welterweights. He wanted Garcia or Broner for Pacquaiao and when Thurman said he'd fight him Bob got upset and said no. He said who is Thurman, he's nobody. Thurman turned around and put up another huge number on TV against Garcia and then Bob said Thurman is to boring to get a fight.

I agree Porter and Garcia don't want that Spence work. I've been on Garcia's head for 2 years about his weak competition. Porter has fought some of the best so I'm not as hard on him and he's positioning himself for that WBC mandatory.

The difference between the two is I blame PBC fighters for not wanting fights because they don't have a promoter telling them who they can and can't fight. I'm blaming Arum because he's holding up the fight. Get it?

Comment

when did crawford say he wants thurman? all I heard him say his coaches and managers will make the decision for him.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                So you're saying he gave Jacobs, Khan, Molina to other promoters for their cards because he couldn't keep them busy? Does this make sense to you?
                140 and 160 were divisions Haymon had no control over. Those losses had zero impact on Haymon's master plan. Had any of those guys won though, it would have been devastating to Haymon's rivals. So those are the instances where you take a chance on a non-in house fight. Where losing doesn't harm you and winning greatly harms your rival.

Haymon is primarily focused on heavyweight, super middleweight, junior middleweight, welterweight, lightweight and featherweight. He's putting the pieces in place to soon pounce on light heavyweight, middleweight and junior welterweight because he can sense that the titles will be splintering.

But when the fights you listed took place, Haymon was boxed out of those divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  I'm not getting it.
                  Just because he says he wants Thurman, a PBC fighter, he'll get it like a piece of cake. Kills me with these PBC/Haymon fanboys.
                  How about putting pressure on Haymon fighters doing a round robin first before putting non-Haymon fighters into the mix?
                  How about trashing Haymon for his inability to make these in-house fights?
                  Why Bobfather when Thurman is not even one of his fighters?
                  How about Thurman vs Spence, Spence vs Garcia, Spence vs Porter?
                  Man I won't even mind Spence vs Peterson.
                  The extreme bias is driving me crazy with these Haymon fanboys.
                  Is it really so hard to be objective in this damn place?
                  i noticed u only mentioned spence who has just now gotten to top level and coming off fighting brook in the uk. haymon actually has pitted his fighters against eachother

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    140 and 160 were divisions Haymon had no control over. Those losses had zero impact on Haymon's master plan. Had any of those guys won though, it would have been devastating to Haymon's rivals. So those are the instances where you take a chance on a non-in house fight. Where losing doesn't harm you and winning greatly harms your rival.

Haymon is primarily focused on heavyweight, super middleweight, junior middleweight, welterweight, lightweight and featherweight. He's putting the pieces in place to soon pounce on light heavyweight, middleweight and junior welterweight because he can sense that the titles will be splintering.

But when the fights you listed took place, Haymon was boxed out of those divisions.
                    Haymon has freely given his fighters to a GBP/TR/K2 card.

Can you cite an example where the reverse occurred?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
                      when did crawford say he wants thurman? all I heard him say his coaches and managers will make the decision for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X