Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane mosley: Misconception of Floyd's Power He hit as hard as canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane mosley: Misconception of Floyd's Power He hit as hard as canelo!

This is an extended clip of mosley's interview on undisputed, The other clip i have seen going around is only 4 mins long in the extended clip Mosley talks about the misconception of floyds power and why he hasn't had a knock out. Says he hit as hard as the canleo!

Fast Forward to 5:20 if you have seen the other interview.

Idk about that. I think Canelo is the harder puncher.

I think Mosley just saw a measured & careful Canelo who didn't wanna gas out vs a guy of the caliber of Mosley. If anyone remembers that fight Canelo took a lot of sh^t for being not aggressive enough & seemingly cruising to a wide victory.

So its not that Mosley is bsing, he just saw a different version of Canelo than some other cats see cuz who wants to f#ck around & catch a L to a smart fighter who can do damage himself type guy like f#cking Mosley???

Or has Mosley sparred with Canelo a bunch outside of their fight or something? If the only time Mosley is speaking on is there fight I think he just got a tamer Canelo doe.

Comment

The first clean flush shot Floyd lands will shock Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Idk about that. I think Canelo is the harder puncher.

I think Mosley just saw a measured & careful Canelo who didn't wanna gas out vs a guy of the caliber of Mosley. If anyone remembers that fight Canelo took a lot of sh^t for being not aggressive enough & seemingly cruising to a wide victory.

So its not that Mosley is bsing, he just saw a different version of Canelo than some other cats see cuz who wants to f#ck around & catch a L to a smart fighter who can do damage himself type guy like f#cking Mosley???

Or has Mosley sparred with Canelo a bunch outside of their fight or something? If the only time Mosley is speaking on is there fight I think he just got a tamer Canelo doe.
        Have you been hit by either... no, but Shane has. Stevie Forbes has also said that Floyd hits hard and hurt him in sparring more than others. Forbes has sparred with Pacquiao and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Have you been hit by either... no, but Shane has.
          Did you see that fight where Canelo was playing nice with Mosley? I highly doubt Mosley seen the worst Canelo can bring.

If Mosley has spent more rounds sparring with him than I might believe his take more, but in general I rarely trust fighters with questions like these cuz I think its hard to measure this sh^t from feeling & memory + other sh^t you mighta had going on that impaired you or not when you fought one guy & not the other along with all kinds of other variables. My eyes tell me Canelo hits harder.

Canelo made Khan's spirit leave his f#cking body. Floyd wouldn't have done that if they fought 5 times. And Floyd woulda never murdered James Kirkland like Canelo did. Meanwhile I got lil doubt Canelo woulda left Hatton & Ortiz on the floor feeling bad if he'd had fought them.

Comment

Shane dumb and punch drunk. Give it a rest.

Comment

I honestly can't see a scenario in which Floyd landed a flush power punch that McGregor walks in on that doesn't bother Conor.

I can't see Floyd NOT knocking him out.

Floyd definitely punches hard - what is the evidence to contrary anyway?

His lack of KO's? He only fights top fighters. How often to elite contests at 10 stone 7, and 11 stone end in stoppages?

None of the guys who we discuss in those divisions can be put away with one shot. Aside from Amir Khan, obviously.

Comment

He did say that canelo hits harder now because hes grown and is bigger but at the time he fought them they hit pretty much the same, i would have expected canelo to hit harder for sure and i am not sure how accurate shane is here however who am i to judge a guy who's faced both of them?.

This is still a great example that floyds power is underrated, He doesn't have recent ko's because he become such a defensive fighter that didn't take risks and not because he lacks KO power. You never see people walking through his punches etc.

Connor is going to be so easy to hit that he will be able to land big shots with virtually zero risk. I honestly believe floyd hits harder than connor and connor is going to be surprised when he feels floyds power.

Comment

Floyd punches hard. He will show you his power early to make you know he can hit hard if he wants to make you cautious and not try steamroll him.
                  But he taps you to scoire points, not commiti ng himnself too much so don't get koed. Defense is his main worry

Comment

Mayweather hits hard enough to get respect. All fighters think they an just walk through him and it never works.

Comment

Working...
                    X