Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Slams Boxers Who Are Doing The 'McGregor Challenge'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    I was going for brutal punishment by Kovalev, or someone like GGG. This guy is fucking disrespecting boxing, despite what he says. I'm sending the dogs after him!
    Yeah I agree man.

I wish it was GGG fighting him next week.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Yeah I agree man.

I wish it was GGG fighting him next week.
      Dress that boy up and get him ready for a KO.

If I were GGG, I'd butt in to these ****ing conversations and shut people like Diaz up. But boxers have no personalities these days. Floyd provided a goldmine for them to beat up on some UFC guys and make lots of money.

STFU Diaz.

Comment

Let's see which boxer responds to Diaz. ****ing pussy ass boxers.

Comment

Floyd would have a bigger chance of upsetting McGregor in MMA than Conor does of upsetting Floyd next Saturday. That's one thing.

The other is, why is Diaz acting like boxers and fans started clowning McGregor out of nowhere?

McGregor is the one who started all this shit talk, he is the one who openly disrespected boxing and boxers saying it's easy and that he's taking over or whatever. He is the one who is all friendly with the boxers he hired to spar one day, and the next day is releasing edited footages that make it look like he dominated them. He's done it to 2 pros now. He's getting ridiculed left and right for his trash talk and 'boxing skills' and rightfully so. FOH Diaz.
          Last edited by Szef; 08-19-2017, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Floyd would have a bigger chance of upsetting McGregor in MMA than Conor does of upsetting Floyd next Saturday. That's one thing.

The other is, why does is Diaz acting like boxers and fans started clowning McGregor out of nowhere?

McGregor is the one who started all this shit talk, he is the one who openly disrespected boxing and boxers saying it's easy and that he's taking over or whatever. He is the one who is all friendly with the boxers he hired to spar one day, and the next day is releasing edited footages that make it look like he dominated them. He's done it to 2 pros now. He's getting ridiculed left and right for his trash talk and 'boxing skills' and rightfully so. FOH Diaz.
            That's what I say but most disagree. But I agree with you entirely in regards to Floyd having more chance in MMA albeit he has next to no chance but still more chance than Conor does in Boxing.

And again, I agree entirely. The way McGregor has walsted into Boxing and acted high and mighty and superior like MMA is some next level evolved **** compared to primitive boxing is ridiculous and he's just THAT deluded he really believes it.

Comment

I don't really see what's wrong about what Nate says. He's not the most eloquent guy out there. He's just saying that boxers beat MMA guys in boxing matches and MMA guys beat boxers in the cage. He's stating the obvious.

Comment

Neither would have a chance at the others sport. But in 4 years Mayweather would make a decent MMA fighter. I don't think Conor would ever make a world class boxer. I mean, what's Nate doing, the last I heard he'd got he's boxing license. He still ain't had a fight.

Comment

Who says MMA is real fighting why end there, go to a knife fight against a Navy Seal and see what happens, this is all macho BS, Boxers have perfected close range fighting with fists, its all precision and power, some guys can be good in both some great in either, great in both is not going to happen.

To try and say elite Boxing is not a real fight is a ignorant joke, many boxers have died because of the precision power and accuracy in boxing, it kills people that don't quit unlike these other disciplines that have no problem with taping out, a boxers mentality is to not quit no matter what and many men have terrible brain dead endings to their lives because of boxing and how honorable and deadly it can be.

Boxing is the Sweet Science of stand up fisticuffs, that's evolved into an explosive power packed sport, MMA to Boxing it is like The Pirate with his Cutlass evolving into an Olympic Fencer.

Boxing at its core is specialized perfected and honed, MMA is a multi sport like a Tri-athlete it cant be great in all disciplines .

If Diaz got into a boxing ring with GGG he could be killed, if GGG went to the cage the worst that's going to happen is he taps out, a strong guy like GGG would only have to learn how to protect against leg strikes and take downs and fight the way Connor fights, stand up, and if Nate couldn't get GGG down Genady will clean KO him with one big shot.

We haven't seen an elite prime boxer try MMA to see how it would go, in a short time we got an elite prime MMA guy against an elite at the end boxing champion, lets see how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I don't really see what's wrong about what Nate says. He's not the most eloquent guy out there. He's just saying that boxers beat MMA guys in boxing matches and MMA guys beat boxers in the cage. He's stating the obvious.
                    No, you need to read again what he's saying. He's disrespecting our sport. Some Alpha boxers will address his bull soon. Watch for it.

Comment

Conor WILL win rounds against Floyd. Floyd has 0 percent chance of winning a mma round against any top fighter. Those are the facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X