Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has your opinion of Connor McGreggor changed and for better or for worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked watching him in the UFC he made it kinda interesting to me but I think its all gone to his head of course he isnt gonna say "I cant beat floyd im gonna get dominated " but he genuinely believes this is going to be easy and he is invincible

Even if he shocks everyone and makes it competitive its still going to be the most difficult fight he has ever had he just doesn't seem aware of that and thats going to be his downfall when 4 or 5 rounds have gone by and nothing is working his hands are tied because he cant use his natural UFC instincts he will mentally quit then its game over

Comment

If I thought for 1 moment that Connor would triangle choke out Floyd I'd pay twice the ppv fee. Unfortunately they have so many rules Connor can barely move in there without getting dq'd

Comment

Didn't like him before and now I can't stand the moron. He can't even pronounce fuck he says fook like a ******. I use to think it was a persona but now I think he really is a delusional moron.

Comment

He is basically ronda rousey part 2

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            Didn't like him before and now I can't stand the moron. He can't even pronounce fuck he says fook like a ******. I use to think it was a persona but now I think he really is a delusional moron.
            Feel same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              This right here. Plus he disrespected the sport and the boxers. Then the **** he pulled vs van heerden and paulie and dana whos in his team lying again about the sparring footage sent to showtime. They are all a bunch of pricks.

Comment

I really like him, and I think it's cool that he made Paulie live up to his words. He is fearless and he dares to step into another mans game. I definitely like him, but I side with boxing in this one. Rolling with the king.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  You really can't help but admire a man that came from cashing welfare checks to being involved in the biggest ppv of all time. No one believed in him like he believed in himself. His will is legendary.
                  True. I think this guy has an amazing story. He bought his dad a boat with an inscription "188" on the back. One hundred eighty eight dollars was the amount he used to collect in his welfare checks. He said he always wanted to remember where he came from and this is a quality that impresses me. I wish him well in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X