Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach is Confident That Miguel Cotto Will Knock Kamegai Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    I agree. Cotto-Mathysse is a perfect fight

What up Bori, I think I remember ya from the old Cotto fan forum.

It may have been another forum also.

But yeah dude, I agree with you. If we look at possible reasonable options right now. Kell Brook, Amir Khan, Antonio Margarito 3 or Lucas Matthysse.

Khan is coming off a long layoff and brutal KO loss, plus he's got a glass chin.

Kell Brook may be a good choice but he's coming off of 2 defeats where both of his eye sockets broke.

If Cotto beats these guys people will say Brook was done, Khan is a bum that got KO'd in his last fight, glass chin, etc...

Margarito, this would be the fight I would like. Cotto would annihilate and whoop Margarito's ass bad in a 3rd fight. Because Margarito is so way past it, he's done. But that will be people's excuse and realistically even though they have history together, most people will know Margarito is way past it. Would they pay for a 3rd fight on PPV? Margarito is 39 years old and completely done. Would people pay for that?

So this is where Lucas Matthysse comes in. On the Canelo-Chavez PPV card he performed the best on that card, better than Canelo, Lemieux, etc...

He has Joel Diaz now which would renew the trainer rivalry with Roach.

They can put this on at MSG, stack the undercard, maybe work with other promoters to feature fighters.

It definitely would be the best option for December 2nd.

Lol, sorry for the long post.

Comment

I hope cotto gets fked up real bad.

Comment

Cotto the diva fighting bums as usual. He dpoiled a rematch vs Canelo, whatta coward.

Comment

Thanks a lot, Roach. You just jinxed Cotto.

Comment

roach has been predicting ko's forever, and recently they dont happen

Comment

I'll laugh my ass off if cotto has a tough time with this journeyman

Comment

I'm a self-confessed Puertorican Cotto hater. I'm hopping for this Chinese dude to end Cotto's carrier earlier than expected, so that I don't have to see that ugly face again on the main event of any card. I'm keeping my hopes up because I know that Kamegai is a pressure fighter, and we all know that Cotto doesn't handle pressure that well. Once you start pressuring him he backs up like a shrimp.

On the other hand, Freddy just predicted a KO so I think Cotto is fu*** up.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  roach has been predicting ko's forever, and recently they dont happen
                  honestly he didnt really do shiiet. when he was predicting ko's his fighters were still in their prime so they pretty much made roach looks good. now that his fighters are fading away, the ko prediction is more and more of a joke. train your damm fighters to get that ko instead of banking on their youth to score the ko for you!

Comment

Kamegai ain't no punk, cotto will probably win, but a ok won't be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Kamegai ain't no punk, cotto will probably win, but a ok won't be easy.
                      im one of the few here, but im still going with kamegai to beat cotto or make him look real bad. we might even see cotto back paddling in the later rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X