No announcement yet.

This Boxing Game Is Serious Business!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Conors coach just post a tweet in regards to the 8oz gloves with a caption, "If he dies, he dies". Now me of course I find it untasteful to wish harm upon a boxer especially having kids that box and seeing this video. But after seeing a post like that from team Mcgregor I can see how someone with out a filter could say such a thing as HeavyHands...
    Lighten up and get a sense of humor. Jesus H Christ. He was quoting a damn movie for comedic and promotional effect. The other guy is being serious about wishing Conor ends up a vegetable.

Comment

Originally posted by TexDeuce View Post
      Lighten up and get a sense of humor. Jesus H Christ. He was quoting a damn movie for comedic and promotional effect. The other guy is being serious about wishing Conor ends up a vegetable.
      Lighten up? Im very calm there tex. I am just bringing up a point.

Comment

Conors coach just posted a tweet in regards to the 8oz gloves with a caption, "If he dies, he dies". Now me of course I find it untasteful to wish harm upon a boxer especially having kids that box and seeing this video. But after seeing a post like that from team Mcgregor I can see how someone with out a filter could say such a thing as HeavyHands...
        Fxckin hate this sport at times

Comment

Lighten up? Im very calm there tex. I am just bringing up a point.
          See! You poons cant even keep from fighting amongst yourselves. Stop crying. I didnt know one ******* making a single comment would get all these fàgs boiling. Seriously just sit back and let me be a piece of **** if you think thats whats going on. Look at everyone on here seriously just adding entertainment to my day when they reply it's sickening that these people think theyre getting the point across to someone as "dumb" as me. Im not gonna change. Thats why people like you poons need to die because youre not gonna stop being poons your just gonna keep commenting about my fcked up post

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420;
            See! You poons cant even keep from fighting amongst yourselves. Stop crying. I didnt know one ******* making a single comment would get all these fàgs boiling. Seriously just sit back and let me be a piece of **** if you think thats whats going on. Look at everyone on here seriously just adding entertainment to my day when they reply it's sickening that these people think theyre getting the point across to someone as "dumb" as me. Im not gonna change. Thats why people like you poons need to die because youre not gonna stop being poons your just gonna keep commenting about my fcked up post
            Heavyhands got even Heavierwords haha

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
              I actually backed u up to a small extent & u attack me? Wow, go pop a Prozac homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
                And you must be dumb as dogśhit to reply. I said i wouldnt be sad and i gave my reasons above. Go fück yourself you PC ***göt. Now i hope you end up like prichard because you obviously cant read a post and would rather deal out judgment on forums. I would not feel sad for you because we need to get rid of idiots like you and i dont cry when dogs are put down at the vet why cry for someone like you
                are you one of those fat asthma kids who "can't wait for the apocalypse to thin the herd"?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Has any fighter in the history of the UFC ever been left in a coma and permenatly disabled for the rest of their life?

If only MMA was as "safe" as this Boxing stuff.

"Half a fight" ok tell that to the warriors like Colon who are permenantly disabled or worse lost their lives for this.

So disrespectful to say seriously.
                  A few MMA fighters have died.

With that sad it's the consensus on the MMA uh "side" that boxing is more dangerous due to the format of repeated blows to the head with more breaks and recovery periods as opposed to quick clean finishes.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    A few MMA fighters have died.

With that sad it's the consensus on the MMA uh "side" that boxing is more dangerous due to the format of repeated blows to the head with more breaks and recovery periods as opposed to quick clean finishes.
                    Really? I didn't know that.

I only knew of the one in Ireland last year.

You have any sources? Just out of curiosity I don't disbelieve you.

Also, how many of those were in the UFC? Only because I remember in around 2010ish Dana White was bragging about how the UFC had had no deaths or serious injuries in their history.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Really? I didn't know that.

I only knew of the one in Ireland last year.

You have any sources? Just out of curiosity I don't disbelieve you.

Also, how many of those were in the UFC? Only because I remember in around 2010ish Dana White was bragging about how the UFC had had no deaths or serious injuries in their history.
                      I don't think any have died in the UFC. They make up a minority of global MMA bouts and really chew out their refs for late stoppages.

As far as MMA deaths, one died as recently as yesterday:

http://nypost.com/2017/08/15/mma-fig...-getting-tkod/

A very incomplete list on Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatali..._arts_contests

Comment

Working...
                      X