Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Golovkin, Canelo Can't Dodge Me - I'll Clean Out 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
    Didn't you say the same about the Cotto fight? Lmao. Look what happened.

Canelo "won" a close fight against a post-plaster "shop worn" older/smaller Miguel Cotto.

You act like Canelo, 10 years younger and 20lbs heavier, knocked Cotto out

Gotta love how these mongols apply "shop worn" "out of prime" "too small" when their peasant idols lose a fight but pretend Cotto was 26 years old and did NOT begin his career at 140lbs tho.

#****

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      He doesn't have to wait his turn chump.

He's the WBC Mandatory.
      I believe unifications can sometimes take precedence to mandatories, should the winner of Canelo and GGG wish to unify with BJS, Charlie may have to wait. In the interim he could fight someone with a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        You jumped from Lara to Canelito's crotch with a quickness
        You jumped from Williams to Charlos crotch with the quickness

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
          people who think jacobs won have no clue how to score a fight
          People who think lil g won are bias, never been in the ring, easily manipulated, slow eyed, "Don't Know S**t Bout Boxing" or racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            What has Charlo done to deserve the Canelo fight?? He beat a one legged opponent and now he wants the Canelo pay day and a shot at the champ?? **** him! Charlo hasnt done shet in his whole career! He barely fought a couple of decent Fighters in his last couple of fights at junior middleweight but then goes back to fighting a bum at middleweight.
            You gotta bring something to the table in order to get the Canelo pay day! Charlo brings nothing!
            No money, no fan base, nothing! Canelo is in the same position Mayweather was. He's the draw, the money man so he dictates who he fights. That simple!
            I know you don't like it that a Mexican is the A side but that's the way it is!
            Really? Who has lil g beat to deserve nelo? All bums then he steps up & loses to Jacobs. lil g is not a draw either. CHECK the numbers.

Comment

• Jacobs is available Charlo.
              Stop wasting your prime years and pretend you're after the big fights.
              Oh yes, they can dodge a nobody like you dawg.
              They won't even give a crap.
              The guy has been called all kinds of names, ducklovkin, lil g, bumlovkin, you name it.
              Why would they care now?
              Go for Jacobs mate!
              Last edited by rickJen; 08-18-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Really? Who has lil g beat to deserve nelo? All bums then he steps up & loses to Jacobs. lil g is not a draw either. CHECK the numbers.
                When you hate you just sound ******. Guy has fought in the MW division for 37 fights and is undefeated. No he didn't lose to Jacobs. You can try and spread that propaganda but he won by UD. Something like 18 of 20 ringside outlets scored the fight for Golovkin (ESPN, AP, LA Times, etc). He isn't a huge draw but he's probably about the 4th most popular fighter right now (Floyd, Pac, Canelo ahead and probably still Cotto). He does better numbers than Ward in PPV and unlike Ward he actually fills up arenas. Not picking on Ward just making a point.

Comment

I know what you mean. G string has fought nothing but bums his whole career and he did struggled against Jacobs. I was going for Jacobs but I had g string winning a very close fight.
                  But g string is a bigger draw than both Charlos put together. And he does hold a few of them piece of shet belts. I don't put much weight on them belts but he does have them. Charlo needs to beat Jacobs or Lemiux before he can even think about fighting Canelo

Comment

People who think lil g won are bias, never been in the ring, easily manipulated, slow eyed, "Don't Know S**t Bout Boxing" or racist.
                    I want to say something sarcastic but I'm feeling charitable so I sum it up tactfully. You are wrong about that.
                    Last edited by TonyGe; 08-18-2017, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      When you hate you just sound ******. Guy has fought in the MW division for 37 fights and is undefeated. No he didn't lose to Jacobs. You can try and spread that propaganda but he won by UD. Something like 18 of 20 ringside outlets scored the fight for Golovkin (ESPN, AP, LA Times, etc). He isn't a huge draw but he's probably about the 4th most popular fighter right now (Floyd, Pac, Canelo ahead and probably still Cotto). He does better numbers than Ward in PPV and unlike Ward he actually fills up arenas. Not picking on Ward just making a point.
                      GGG lost to Jacobs. Please stop

Comment

Working...
                      X