Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Golovkin, Canelo Can't Dodge Me - I'll Clean Out 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    When you hate you just sound stupid. Guy has fought in the MW division for 37 fights and is undefeated. No he didn't lose to Jacobs. You can try and spread that propaganda but he won by UD. Something like 18 of 20 ringside outlets scored the fight for Golovkin (ESPN, AP, LA Times, etc). He isn't a huge draw but he's probably about the 4th most popular fighter right now (Floyd, Pac, Canelo ahead and probably still Cotto). He does better numbers than Ward in PPV and unlike Ward he actually fills up arenas. Not picking on Ward just making a point.
    You know what sounds stupid is when you listen to everyone else with no facts & not coming to your own conclusions. Ward & lil g produce about the same amount (160 to 170) of numbers so give it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I know what you mean. G string has fought nothing but bums his whole career and he did struggled against Jacobs. I was going for Jacobs but I had g string winning a very close fight.
      But g string is a bigger draw than both Charlos put together. And he does hold a few of them piece of shet belts. I don't put much weight on them belts but he does have them. Charlo needs to beat Jacobs or Lemiux before he can even think about fighting Canelo
      Nah, Jermall is the mandatory to the winner of nelo/lil g so that's what we need to see next. Jacobs & lil g should rematch. I bet neither happen, they will both run away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        GGG lost to Jacobs. Please stop
        He lost by winning more rounds and landing the bigger punches?

Comment

• He didn't even clean out the 154 division. 27 years old and hasn't had ONE significant fight. Yet wants the big money paydays already. gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            You know what sounds stupid is when you listen to everyone else with no facts & not coming to your own conclusions. Ward & lil g produce about the same amount (160 to 170) of numbers so give it up.
            Sorry junior but saw the fight and the right man won. I have my own conclusions but I have no problem using facts too. Golovkin is a better PPV guy right now and does much better filling up arenas. Just look at the raw numbers. Assuming he wins and this PPV does north of 1MM it will be clear he is a much bigger PPV draw than Ward. But he has to win.

Comment

Working...
            X