No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, TBE beat the best JMM out there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    Why are you asking a question before answering the above question? If GGG would have beaten Marquez would It be considered a great win?

You're really wanting an answer that stupid question huh?

I would but I think it may somehow make me dumb. Not because of my answer but because I'm engaging in a thoughtless debate with an idiot.

Therefore I respectfully decline your stupidity.

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      You're really wanting an answer that stupid question huh?

I would but I think it may somehow make me dumb. Not because of my answer but because I'm engaging in a thoughtless debate with an idiot.

Therefore I respectfully decline your stupidity.

Enjoy.
      That's what I thought.

Golovkin doesn't get credit for beating Brook who jumped from 147 to 160, and Floyd doesn't get credit for beating Marquez who jumped from 135 to 147.

Your response

Marquez = Brook now?

Brook isn't even in the conversation of being a HOF.

WTF does being cheated on the scales have to do with being a HOF fighter?

I think It Is pretty clear who the Idiot Is.

Comment

That's what I thought.

Golovkin doesn't get credit for beating Brook who jumped from 147 to 160, and Floyd doesn't get credit for beating Marquez who jumped from 135 to 147.

Your response

Marquez = Brook now?

What weight did Brook GGG JMM and Floyd all start at, Floyd is way way closer natural size to JMM than Brook GGG, Floyd JMM has 2-4 pnds difference across 4 weight classes very little between them size wise and the scales prove it.

Gee you fellas talk some utter rubbish because of your hate agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Take a look at Gatti-Gamache. It will change your mind about mist embarrassing mismatches.
          I said physical mismatches. Read it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            What weight did Brook GGG JMM and Floyd all start at, Floyd is way way closer natural size to JMM than Brook GGG, Floyd JMM has 2-4 pnds difference across 4 weight classes very little between them size wise and the scales prove it.

Gee you fellas talk some utter rubbish because of your hate agendas.
            Rubbish?

Man, you Floyd fans would protect Floyd on anything and everything!

Keeping what you said in mind (Floyd is relatively small and close to Juan Marquez in size):

Was Floyd and his excuses for taking a few IV bags just BS excuses? Remember that IVs are banned by WADA!

Floyd took those IVs after we all witnessed him drinking plenty of fluids, him passing a physical exam and his vitals being all normal, Floyd's signed medical form saying that he was all good and nothing seriously wrong with him, Floyd weighed like he usually does at 146, Floyd being interviewed multiple times saying that for his final days that he would be just "relaxing" watching movies and basketball, weighing relatively the same for 30 days, admitting that he doesn't drain himself like others and says he makes weight easily because he walks around 150, 148 .... ....... Needing IVs was just BS!!!

Secondly,
            you should be the last person on earth to be talking the way you are. This was contracted at a CW!!!! You despise CWs! Seems like you despise CWs except when Floyd does them! Now add the fact that Floyd came over the CW ..... whoaaaaa!

Comment

He beat a smaller man coming up two weight classes, and he also didn't make weight. Floyd and JMM are phenomenal fighters, but that is one of my least favorite wins by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Was Floyd and his excuses for taking a few IV bags just BS excuses? Remember that IVs are banned by WADA!

Shut up, bltch. What's your excuse for accepting my challenge in the thunderdome, then TRYING TO SECRETLY BlTCH OUT BY ASKING ME FOR A DRAW IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE....THEN GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED 4-0 AND REFUSING TO PAY YOUR DEBT???

Remember this?:

Originally posted by ADP02
                let me know what you think:

You want to call this a draw or whatever the right word is?

I think its never too late.
                You lost 4-0 you little bltch! Pay what you owe, you little twat!

Comment

That's what I thought.

Your response

Marquez = Brook now?

Be honest. Did you even watch Mayweather vs Marquez?

2 lbs made Marquez slow and unable to counter a lead left hook? Lmao. Wtf is wrong with you? Floyd outboxed HOF ATG Marquez for 12 rounds.

Meanwhile MR 154-168 but only fights @ 160 GGG was getting outboxed and outclassed by a B level welterweight Kel Brook.

You wonder why GGG doesn't get credit? LMAO.

"Would you give GGG credit for walking through Marquez and breaking his eye socket....NO?....well you can't give Floyd credit for outboxing Marquez either"

Wtf kind of stupid logic is this?
                  You idiot. You really need to do better at life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    Be honest. Did you even watch Mayweather vs Marquez?

2 lbs made Marquez slow and unable to counter a lead left hook? Lmao. Wtf is wrong with you? Floyd outboxed HOF ATG Marquez for 12 rounds.

Meanwhile MR 154-168 but only fights @ 160 GGG was getting outboxed and outclassed by a B level welterweight Kel Brook.

You wonder why GGG doesn't get credit? LMAO.

"Would you give GGG credit for walking through Marquez and breaking his eye socket....NO?....well you can't give Floyd credit for outboxing Marquez either"

Wtf kind of stupid logic is this?
                    You idiot. You really need to do better at life.
                    So, there was only a 2 lb difference between Floyd and Marquez on fight night? What did Marquez weigh one fight prior to fighting Floyd, when he fought Diaz?

I am pretty sure that Floyd was aware of the fact that he was much bigger than Marquez when he made the following comment "He's a great little man.
                    How many fighters make that statement when they are fighting an opponent that Is the same size?

Comment

So, there was only a 2 lb difference between Floyd and Marquez on fight night? What did Marquez weigh one fight prior to fighting Floyd, when he fought Diaz?

I am pretty sure that Floyd was aware of the fact that he was much bigger than Marquez when he made the following comment "He's a great little man.
                      How many fighters make that statement when they are fighting an opponent that Is the same size?

So you didn't actually watch Mayweather vs Marquez?

That explains your stupidity of trying to compare the boxing lesson of Floyd vs JMM and the bully beatdown of GGG vs Brook.

The fight is online to watch for free. Take some time and review before commenting any further.

Dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                      X