Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, TBE beat the best JMM out there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not really... jmm beat the best version of manny pacquiao tho..

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Where do you see me begging?

Remember that I was not posting much and you even were complaining about that at the start of the thread. I was busy and in and out of the hospital. Off and on not feeling well for over a year and it got pretty bad. I may have even told you that. Right?
      Also, to have a full blown thread on that was dumb. So at one point I made the move that YOU would NEVER have made (QUACK QUACK!!!). I asked that we call it off by way of a PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE).

Right after you said its too late to call it off, I posted plenty of evidence about the TOPIC of Discussion which showed that YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT!!! You panicked and then posted what was said in a PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE). (QUACK QUACK!!!).
      Just those comeback posts should have made you realize that YOU were also WRONG on why I wanted out. I had lots of info to back my case. You had NOTHING MUCH!!!!

Who can trust someone who posts [B]PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) without consent? That in itself shows what kind of person you are!

Also, what are you talking about DEFLECTOR? Unlike YOU, I respond directly. I responded as much as I could in that thread and other threads. YOU prefer to DEFLECT!

It was simple. I asked you several times if you were in on the Topic of discussion. You kept on saying YES and that there were no Thresholds, Ratios, ..... none of that and pointed to a testing method and criteria that you LATER would realize that YOU made a mistake on!!!

Once I showed proof that there is all of that, YOU kept on muddying the waters and going off topic and saying that the topic of discussion was something else. WHAT????
      Judges couldn't tell the difference in that very long and somewhat hard to comprehend topic, as judges have admitted to!!!

Only people that know the truth is YOU and ME. Since then you have been crying since I left that thread!

I was going to tell you to start a "Travestyny crying for epoints" thread but you got your Floyd friend who felt sorry for you ....... lucky you. Now you can stop crying!

Its time that YOU come clean.
      Lance did it. Only Floyd and some of his fans cannot come clean.

- Did Floyd require a couple of BANNED IV bags? NO!!!!
      - Did Travestyny muddy the waters? YES!!!
      - Did Travestyny come clean with the judges or just hide the TRUTH from them? YOU LIED and HID the TRUTH!
      - Did Travestyny accept a judge's vote that said he basically voted for Travestyny because he was able to post 24/7? YES! A judge that I found out who YOU were or became "friends" with and he was part of the Mayweather Mafia - LMAO!!!. YOU kept on trying to get on his "good side" by licking his ASZ about a movie that he LOVED.

There is a lot more but whatever .....

LMAOOO. You wrote a whole lot. All I saw was some excuses at the beginning about you being in the hospital.

Did I cause you too much stress? LMAOOO!

You got owned you little bltch. DId you learn your lesson?

You lost 4-0 and cried that there was a conspiracy. When you were proven wrong, you cried that I manipulated everyone. LMAO. Is this not the truth? Let me know, bro. I'd love to laugh at you more

ADP02 After Learning He Lost 4-0

Last edited by travestyny; 08-23-2017, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        LMAOOO. You wrote a whole lot. All I saw was some excuses at the beginning about you being in the hospital.

Did I cause you too much stress? LMAOOO!

You got owned you little bltch. DId you learn your lesson?

You lost 4-0 and cried that there was a conspiracy. When you were proven wrong, you cried that I manipulated everyone. LMAO. Is this not the truth? Let me know, bro. I'd love to laugh at you more

1) So you admit to me telling you that I was not feeling well. I said for over a year. So no, it was before this year. Wrong AGAIN!

2) You DEFLECTED most of the rest ... DEFLECTOR!!!

3) Was I right or was I right about judge #1?

JUDGE #2: Did he bring up stuff that was off topic? YUP! Did he bring up stuff about your supposed "evidence" that I PROVED was TOTALLY WRONG? I'm RIGHT AGAIN!

JUDGE #3:
        You were not the ref BUT you kept on trying to get an alternative judge to judge and when he accepted, you said that "You owe him BIG TIME!"? Yes! Imagine that happening in real life court?
        Did he admit that he was not too familiar with the topic? YES!!
        Did he say that he didn't read much of the thread and pretty much judged it based on your post about a case that occurred in 2004 and your quote was NOT even about the Topic of discussion! Remember that YOU complained that I brought up "history" and that the early years was off topic but that is what you brought up on the FINAL pages of the thread!

ALL the judges had no time to really get into the topic of discussion. In fact, that is what they kept on saying. "Sorry but I have no time" YOU know that. I know that! You know that I'm right. That is why you had to get an alternative judge because nobody cared about the thread!!!

You basically tried to win no matter if you cheat, lie, post a PRIVATE MESSAGE, judges were not available or cared, tried to change the topic of discussion and even if you knew that a judge was part of the MAYWEATHER MAFIA group! ....... "peeleft:

Like some others have already stated, it was a Kangaroo court! Hmmm, you actually didn't like that when you were defending Nick Diaz who was an admitted marijuana user!
        Now? You are OK with full blown Kangaroo court system!

Last edited by ADP02; 08-23-2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          not really... jmm beat the best version of manny pacquiao tho..
          That Is true, Marquez was a great fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            not really... jmm beat the best version of manny pacquiao tho..
            No, he did not.

Comment

1) So you admit to me telling you that I was not feeling well. I said for over a year. So no, it was before this year. Wrong AGAIN!

2) You DEFLECTED most of the rest ... DEFLECTOR!!!

3) Was I right or was I right about judge #1? :

JUDGE #2: Did he bring up stuff that was off topic? YUP! Did he bring up stuff about your supposed "evidence" that I PROVED was TOTALLY WRONG? I'm RIGHT AGAIN!

JUDGE #3:
              You were not the ref BUT you kept on trying to get an alternative judge to judge and when he accepted, you said that "You owe him BIG TIME!"? Yes! Imagine that happening in real life court?
              Did he admit that he was not too familiar with the topic? YES!!
              Did he say that he didn't read much of the thread and pretty much judged it based on your post about a case that occurred in 2004 and your quote was NOT even about the Topic of discussion! Remember that YOU complained that I brought up "history" and that the early years was off topic but that is what you brought up on the FINAL pages of the thread!

ALL the judges had no time to really get into the topic of discussion. In fact, that is what they kept on saying. "Sorry but I have no time" YOU know that. I know that! You know that I'm right. That is why you had to get an alternative judge because nobody cared about the thread!!!

You basically tried to win no matter if you cheat, lie, post a PRIVATE MESSAGE, judges were not available or cared, tried to change the topic of discussion and even if you knew that a judge was part of the MAYWEATHER MAFIA group! ....... "peeleft:

Like some others have already stated, it was a Kangaroo court! Hmmm, you actually didn't like that when you were defending Nick Diaz who was an admitted marijuana user!
              Now? You are OK with full blown Kangaroo court system!

Lmaooo. You are back to crying. Wahhhhh. Wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

1. Did you both choose ALL of the judges and agree to accept their judgement?

2. Did you lose by a score of 4-0? Lmaooo.

3. Did you cry and say the judges you chose were against you, only to backtrack after they defended themselves and instead you claimed I manipulated the judges? Did I kidnap them and brainwash them?

And stop lying. I challenged you about Nick Diaz case many times and you refused to accept. Loser.

Keep crying and making more excuses! This is fun!!!

By the way, the judge from the Mayweather Mafia is in you friend's list too, you ******. Don't make me tell him that you are lying about this shlt again or he will put you in your place just like he did last time!
              Last edited by travestyny; 08-23-2017, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Lmaooo. You are back to crying. Wahhhhh. Wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

1. Did you both choose ALL of the judges and agree to accept their judgement?

2. Did you lose by a score of 4-0? Lmaooo.

3. Did you cry and say the judges you chose were against you, only to backtrack after they defended themselves and instead you claimed I manipulated the judges? Did I kidnap them and brainwash them?

And stop lying. I challenged you about Nick Diaz case many times and you refused to accept. Loser.

Keep crying and making more excuses! This is fun!!!
                Judge #1 was part of the Mayweather Mafia group. Yet your comeback was "kidnap"??? WTF!

All my points were right so like usual, YOU DEFLECT!!!!

What I said about the judges and it being a kangaroo court (JUDGES DIDN'T CARE - So its all LAME on your part) is quite accurate and I really do not care anymore either.

I had a fun summer while you cried about epoints until a Floyd friend, who felt sorry for you, threw you sum epoints to stop the crying!!!!

You are the biggest DEFLECTOR of all time!

It's time that you come clean like Lance. Pull up a chair ...... Oprah is waiting for you!

Comment

Judge #1 was part of the Mayweather Mafia group. Yet your comeback was "kidnap"??? WTF!

All my points were right so like usual, YOU DEFLECT!!!!

What I said about the judges and it being a kangaroo court (JUDGES DIDN'T CARE - So its all LAME on your part) is quite accurate and I really do not care anymore either.

I had a fun summer while you cried about epoints until a Floyd friend, who felt sorry for you, threw you sum epoints to stop the crying!!!!

You are the biggest DEFLECTOR of all time!

It's time that you come clean like Lance. Pull up a chair ...... Oprah is waiting for you!

Dude, you have no point. The thread is there for all to see, complete with YOU crying. Why don't you go tell Tony Montana about how you thought he cheated again

While you are at it, why did Zaroku vote against you? Why did Billeau vote against you? Why did Willy Wanker vote against you. NO ONE BELIEVED YOU!!!

You didn't have a great summer. Your wife probably cut off your internet because you were on suicide watch after what I did to you!!! You cried like a bltch. But I had a great summer. I beat the dog shlt out of you and I'm still clowning you. How does it feel, bltch?

By the way, HOW THE **** DID YOU PICK ALL OF THE JUDGES AND YET YOU COULDNT EVEN WIN ONE VOTE?????

Last edited by travestyny; 08-24-2017, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    That Is true, Marquez was a great fighter.
                    Off course he is and Floyd made him look like an amateur that shouldn't be in there with him.

Floyd Manny and JMM are all great fighters.

Comment

Dude, you have no point. The thread is there for all to see, complete with YOU crying. Why don't you go tell Tony Montana about how you thought he cheated again

While you are at it, why did Zaroku vote against you? Why did Billeau vote against you? Why did Willy Wanker vote against you. NO ONE BELIEVED YOU!!!

You didn't have a great summer. Your wife probably cut off your internet because you were on suicide watch after what I did to you!!! You cried like a bltch. But I had a great summer. I beat the dog shlt out of you and I'm still clowning you. How does it feel, bltch?

By the way, HOW THE **** DID YOU PICK ALL OF THE JUDGES AND YET YOU COULDNT EVEN WIN ONE VOTE?????
                      My points are the TRUTH!

Judges? I already explained it to you and your comeback is like usual, DEFLECTIONs!!!

Getting cold feet? Pull up a chair, Oprah is waiting for you!

Comment

Working...
                      X