No announcement yet.

Boxing experts judge conors technique on the heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Like you said, Cotto has a great jab. One of the best jabbers of his era and yes he did trouble Floyd with his jab.

But McGregor ain't no Miguel Cotto. I have never seen him throw a jab, just paws with it.
    Absolutely about Cotto. The timing on his jab is impeccable.

Comment

embarrassing. horrible punch technique, doesnt pull his hands back after throwing shots. slow, wide hooks. leaves himself squared up constantly when he's shifting around. going to be easy pickings even for an old floyd. if floyd Sr. had stamina I would pick him over mcgregor

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Very amateurish. I'm even more convinced that he will get brutalized.
        Considering he gets hit with mma gloves for a living.... LOL ok.

Comment

I'm kinda shocked that y'all actually think he is gonna gas, boxing rounds are much shorter then MMA's round and tbh he doesn't have to worry about takedowns (defending against a single or power double takes a lot of you) or kicks, I think some of you are under estimating what kind of gas tank he has.

I still think this fight should have never been sanctioned thou and I considering this a exhibition match.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            I'm kinda shocked that y'all actually think he is gonna gas, boxing rounds are much shorter then MMA's round and tbh he doesn't have to worry about takedowns (defending against a single or power double takes a lot of you) or kicks, I think some of you are under estimating what kind of gas tank he has.

I still think this fight should have never been sanctioned thou and I considering this a exhibition match.
            His tank isn't good to begin with add that to the fact that he doesn't know how to pace a boxing match with 3
            12 3's add to the fact he's going to be swinging and missing a lot.

I give him 4 rounds before he's tired.

Comment

Working...
            X