Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Mayweather's success and drive in boxing driven by his penis insecurities?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    Do not speak to me ever again. you are probably less than 6 inches.
    Bruh you are one weird individual there you go again with the penis talk, Mind blown why you would even continue to bump this thread, you are just embarrassing your self further. Literally can not believe that you have started so many threads about penis's, never seen anything like it on any forum in my life.

You must have deep psychological issues about your own. To be fair i don't know how i would cope with a tiny penis but i guess with you being Asian women expect it so its not like its going to be a surprise, pretty sure any woman that hooks up with an Asian dude expects him to have a tiny one anyway so you know if a girl hooks up with you she already knows what shes getting her self into. That would be my words of encouragement for you.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      You do realize this thread makes you look bad and not Floyd right?
      That's not true, have you seen Floyd's pic in the OP?

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
        Bruh you are one weird individual there you go again with the penis talk, Mind blown why you would even continue to bump this thread, you are just embarrassing your self further. Literally can not believe that you have started so many threads about penis's, never seen anything like it on any forum in my life.

You must have deep psychological issues about your own. To be fair i don't know how i would cope with a tiny penis but i guess with you being Asian women expect it so its not like its going to be a surprise, pretty sure any woman that hooks up with an Asian dude expects him to have a tiny one anyway so you know if a girl hooks up with you she already knows what shes getting her self into. That would be my words of encouragement for you.
        you're strange, probably sporting a micro penis. please log off.

Comment

Working...
        X