Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Mayweather's success and drive in boxing driven by his penis insecurities?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember Roy Jones nude photos that leaked? he wasn't big either, on the smaller side of average.

Maybe that's what it takes to be fleet footed. Look at Canelo, big snake but flat footed.

Comment

OP please stop projecting you own Asian small penis projections onto others

OP is a confirmed small penis having, Gay, tranny loving gay men obsessed cuck.

The following is a list of OP's recently started threads..These are 100% real i am not making these up go check for your self!

Why is it acceptable to body shame men with small penises?!?!

DARKSEID denigrates fellow Asian's penises because of his own insecurity

Why is hectari allowed to mock asians for their penises? is he insecure?

Favorite male pronstars and ones you can't stand?

Do you support Transsexuals rights?

Women with slightly masculine faces are hotter

Who is in the closet here?

Should society do more to combat the bigotry against the Transgender community?

Why are straight women so obsessed with gay culture and gay men?

Gay Men's Chorus of Washington confronts bigots with music

Dude is obsessed with small penises, gay's trannys cucks etc. BRUH do not project your own insecurities and issues onto other men that have dedicated their life to greatness.

Comment

Well he is a small man so I doubt he's equiped with a foot-long

Comment

Sources tell me The girth and width of Leonard Ellerbes assh0le is the same as Floyds penis. Coincidence? I think not, I knew Leon had to do some dirt to get where he is.

Comment

Might explain why he is a rich 40 year old man that still has to pay chicks to be around him.

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post

The following is a list of OP's recently started threads..These are 100% real i am not making these up go check for your self!

Dude is obsessed with small penises, gay's trannys cucks etc. BRUH do not project your own insecurities and issues onto other men that have dedicated their life to greatness.
              Hey slappyhead. Did I trigger you THAT much by pointing out a famous black man that you idolize has a small penis? Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                Hey slappyhead. Did I trigger you THAT much by pointing out a famous black man that you idolize has a small penis? Pathetic.
                You have sever mental health problems, What is your obsession with peoples penis's, transsexuals and gays' you have started like 15 threads on these subjects, multiple threads with penis in the title etc, something is not right with you. even your sig is about cucks, wtf bro?

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post

Do not speak to me ever again. you are probably less than 6 inches.

Comment

Yep, a Mayweather penis article.

Thank **** for the ignore function - it's getting a workover lately.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      Yep, a Mayweather penis article.

Thank **** for the ignore function - it's getting a workover lately.
                      do it *****

Comment

Working...
                      X