Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Mayweather's success and drive in boxing driven by his penis insecurities?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    Oh you were familiar Uncle Ahmed

I know damn well BBC is your favorite genre
    it's your life tyrone, spend it well

Comment

Yes yes it was. Can we please delete this ******ed thread now

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Shut up clown it's public knowledge thay Floyd is hung like a horse.
        Yes yes a miniature horse

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          What does poor Jackie chan have to do with this brah

Comment

You took this more personally than Floyd would. That's pretty telling.
            I could care less what you say about Floyd or any fighter. We gotta cross the line when it comes to clowns like you talking about a boxers penis in a boxing forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              Wow, lmmfao!!!

Comment

Mayweather has always struck me as a guy with deep rooted psychological issues. His brushes with the law, his over training, his mental breakdowns where he starts verbally abusing his father.....

Was he spurred on through small penis insecurity? Having a small one when women are expecting a BBC must be psychologically perilous, he would have received comments by women who can be ruthless.

Maybe this explains the beatings he dished out to women? Maybe they laughed at his little pecker?
                Nope, I don't think so. He's driven by memories of being poor, dad in prison, mom on crack, and his fear of that life drives him on. Also, not being able to read, write, or do other things motivates him in the one thing he is good at.

Comment

Mayweather has always struck me as a guy with deep rooted psychological issues. His brushes with the law, his over training, his mental breakdowns where he starts verbally abusing his father.....

Was he spurred on through small penis insecurity? Having a small one when women are expecting a BBC must be psychologically perilous, he would have received comments by women who can be ruthless.

Maybe this explains the beatings he dished out to women? Maybe they laughed at his little pecker?
                  Hilarious topic.

Seriously though when did Mayweather Jr have a mental breakdown and start abusing his father?

Comment

Agree with this theory

Floyd behaves like someone insecure of his manhood through and through

According to some sources, his pecker is only 3 inches long

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...eaking-photos/

That would explain a lot. Poor Floyd, can't he get a penis transplant with all that money of his?

Comment

Why are you so worried about other dudes d1cks? Fuggin freak ass...probably a child molester

Comment

Working...
                      X