Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Mayweather's success and drive in boxing driven by his penis insecurities?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Mayweather's success and drive in boxing driven by his penis insecurities?

Mayweather has always struck me as a guy with deep rooted psychological issues. His brushes with the law, his over training, his mental breakdowns where he starts verbally abusing his father.....

Was he spurred on through small penis insecurity? Having a small one when women are expecting a BBC must be psychologically perilous, he would have received comments by women who can be ruthless.

Maybe this explains the beatings he dished out to women? Maybe they laughed at his little pecker?

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...!!!

Comment

I've seen many posts dissing Floyd but this has to be one of the sickest, nastiest, and most ***gish post of all times. Lmao. #Weirdo

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          I've seen many posts dissing Floyd but this has to be one of the sickest, nastiest, and most ***gish post of all times. Lmao. #Weirdo
          It's a plausible explanation, doofus.

Mayweather's tiny pecker has been a frequent topic of discussion on here, I guess you're late.

The girls sang this to him and the beatings commenced...

Comment

there's always that one random ass thread posted on NSB once in a while that never ceases to amaze me

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

Mayweather's tiny pecker has been a frequent topic of discussion on here, I guess you're late.

Shut up clown it's public knowledge thay Floyd is hung like a horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                Shut up clown it's public knowledge thay Floyd is hung like a horse.
                Oh on the contrary, Mary Poppins.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

I don't want you to think that I'm a Floyd fan. I'm not. I just respect his skills. But...lol.

Bruh, you're a guy. A dude. I mean I don't know how to explain it to you.

It's time you either got a job, got out of the house or something. Penis envy? Really? Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    there's always that one random ass thread posted on NSB once in a while that never ceases to amaze me
                    Lmmfao. I know right lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X