Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG beats Canelo i hope Ward is next at 175 for the p4p#1 spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt they go near Ward, they avoided the fight in the past and after seeing how Kovalev folded from Ward, i think they know they were right to avoid that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      The should meet in the middle.
      That makes sense. Meet at 168 but i think if GGG beats Canelo the next we are going to get is, he wants to unify all the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        That makes sense. Meet at 168 but i think if GGG beats Canelo the next we are going to get is, he wants to unify all the belts.
        Well i want him to unify the MW division too so I wouldn't blame him for choosing that road.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Well i want him to unify the MW division too so I wouldn't blame him for choosing that road.
          Don't mind neither, i really don't want to see him against Ward doe because it wouldn't even be competitive. He should stick to 160, if he destroys both Canelo and BJS, then i want him to move to 168 and get Ward down and fight him. That would be a legacy fight and i would probably give him more of a chance.

Comment

Maybe between 170-172, Ward clowns Golovkin at LH, I don't see Ward struggling to make 172. I do see Golovkin Being totally outclassed at light heavy, he should at 160 until he retires.

Comment

I like the ggg cheerleaders saying "if Gennady beats Canelo" while still mentioning Ward or insulting him..

Lol.

Comment

I wouldnt mind if they met at 168 but at 175 Ward would be too much for GGG. He would have a significant size and strength advantage. Regardless I would still favour Ward even at 168.

Comment

Dear Larry,

How Come Sanchez says, ''I have no problems or issues about the weight?'' in this video? 164 doe...

Comment

AJ doesn't do undercards. He's the biggest money maker on your list by far. GGG is simply not big enough to fight at 175 either.

Comment

Of course you do. All Floyd fans feel threatened by GGGs popularity and want to see him lose. The only way for that to happen is to send him, a 35 year old fighter, up 2 weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                      X