No announcement yet.

If GGG beats Canelo i hope Ward is next at 175 for the p4p#1 spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Fight would be huge..It would truly be the best vs the best and for the clear p4p #1 spot..They could build a nice undercard like Loma vs Rigo..Mikey vs Crawford or Linares..Wilder vs Joshua or something like that...call it the p4p card
    Damn all that.

If GG wins he should fight his Mandatory.....Charlo.

Comment

Lol, he weighs like 170 in his fights at the 160 division.

How is he going to jump up straight to 175 and fight Ward. Lol, be realistic Larry.

And all of those fights on one card would never happen. Not enough money to pay all of those stars and too many egos.

Besides that Joshua vs Wilder is a superfight in it's own that deserves it's own stage.

Comment

Lol if ggg beats bumnelo then ward better not be a diva cause he is not gonna be the a side.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Lol if ggg beats bumnelo then ward better not be a diva cause he is not gonna be the a side.
          oh yes he will be(in his mind) according to ward and his fans they expected ggg to take a 50-50 split(not even factoring in the millions roc nation gives ward so ward would be making much more) and to delay his wbc fight against canelo/cotto winner just to fight ward and when he didnt do that ****** stuff ggg was the one ducking lmao! i can only imagine what they will come up with this time.

Comment

Saunders and Canelo rematch (if he wants it) would be next. I don't think Golovkin Ward could be made till after those, and only if Ward is willing to meet at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Damn all that.

If GG wins he should fight his Mandatory.....Charlo.
              He's got three belts he has constant mandatories. Derevnachenko and Johnson winner will also be a mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                Saunders and Canelo rematch (if he wants it) would be next. I don't think Golovkin Ward could be made till after those, and only if Ward is willing to meet at 168.
                ok but hes never gave up one thing in his career so why would he now? he wouldnt even take the kovalev rematch unless they gave him 7 million dollars. he was happy with retiring unless he got all the money and duva being ****** or confident gave it to him just to get him in the ring. i dont see any other promoter being so obtuse just to get a guy with no fanbase in the ring

Comment

Golovkin fans are very dismissive of this fight (wonder why...) but it would be a great fight for boxing. The current era has lacked a lot of super-fights but this would be one of those.

Certain people approved of Brook daring to be great and fighting Golovkin. I would expect they'd feel the same about Golovkin moving up to fight Ward...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Fight would be huge..It would truly be the best vs the best and for the clear p4p #1 spot..They could build a nice undercard like Loma vs Rigo..Mikey vs Crawford or Linares..Wilder vs Joshua or something like that...call it the p4p card
                    Yeah...160 to 175, no tuneups...sounds legit.

Also sounds like 160 to 172 (he a SMW doe)...only worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Golovkin fans are very dismissive of this fight (wonder why...) but it would be a great fight for boxing. The current era has lacked a lot of super-fights but this would be one of those.

Certain people approved of Brook daring to be great and fighting Golovkin. I would expect they'd feel the same about Golovkin moving up to fight Ward...
                      everyone should be dismissive of any ward fight after seeing his last 2 "fights" its clear that hes only willing to fight if he has everything in his favor and the rules dont apply to him. why would anyone look forward to that? either hes fighting a bum where he doesnt cheat and its boring or hes fighting someone who challenges him but he cheats nonstop to win and everyone looks the other way. no thanks lets let the real boxers have their time and stop accomodating these cheaters and their small fanbase of fanboys
                      Last edited by daggum; 08-09-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X