No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #23 - Terence Crawford vs Julius Indongo, August 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I got so busy this week that I completely forgot to make a pick.

Here are the votes:
    Terence Crawford by KO 1-4
    koolkc107, otrocubiche
    2 votes -- 1.77%

... WTF???

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

Here are the votes:
      Terence Crawford by KO 1-4
      koolkc107, otrocubiche
      2 votes -- 1.77%

... WTF???
      Damn, I'm gettin kinda good at this, aint I?

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Damn, I'm gettin kinda good at this, aint I?

Lol!
        I don't know if you thought Indongo is a dum or if you had the intuition that Crawford would come extremely resolute not to risk anything... but you were right...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          I don't know if you thought Indongo is a dum or if you had the intuition that Crawford would come extremely resolute not to risk anything... but you were right...
          Crawford made it clear pre-fight that he was looking for that P4P #1 rating.

IMO, nothing he did last night was going to make that happen since Ward and others on the P4P list have better victories.

But, a spectacular KO to become undisputed makes a good argument to pass anyone but SOG, and for some it might have been enough to put him first.

Bud had to know this.

Combine that with Indongo being a physically gifted tho one dimensional guy and it was going to end in a KO, and one pretty fast since Indongo's only real chance was to come ahead and try to get Bud's attention early.

Educated guess that could have gone wrong if Bud wanted to take more time.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            Crawford made it clear pre-fight that he was looking for that P4P #1 rating.

IMO, nothing he did last night was going to make that happen since Ward and others on the P4P list have better victories.

But, a spectacular KO to become undisputed makes a good argument to pass anyone but SOG, and for some it might have been enough to put him first.

Bud had to know this.

Combine that with Indongo being a physically gifted tho one dimensional guy and it was going to end in a KO, and one pretty fast since Indongo's only real chance was to come ahead and try to get Bud's attention early.

Educated guess that could have gone wrong if Bud wanted to take more time.
            Nice prediction!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Nice prediction!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Thanks, appreciated!

Comment

Working...
              X