Lomachenko would beat the bigger Garcia but lose to the smaller Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol
    The Garcia hate is real.

Thats the first tactic, self delude yourself by downplaying the feared opponent.

At first these guys were simply content with saying Lomachenko was better than Garcia. Now they are saying that he would have more trouble with other, worse fighters as a way to make themselves believe their drivel.

Garcia owns both. Im sorry but not believing in reality doesnt make it any less real.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
      lol
      The Garcia hate is real.

Thats the first tactic, self delude yourself by downplaying the feared opponent.

At first these guys were simply content with saying Lomachenko was better than Garcia. Now they are saying that he would have more trouble with other, worse fighters as a way to make themselves believe their drivel.

Garcia owns both. Im sorry but not believing in reality doesnt make it any less real.
      What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        What are you talking about?
        lol
        If you think Rigondeaux beats Lomachenko, then Garcia definitely does.
        You said you dont see anything "special" in Garcia, along with the prerequisite "I say Im a fan thus validating my joke criticism" addendum.

Your either:
        A: A lomachenko fanboy that lives in the same alternate reality where the rest of the others do.
        or
        B: A Rigondeaux fanboy whose trying to use this as a secret Rigondeaux worship thread while also trying to downplay Garcia because you know hes better and it makes you butthurt.
        or
        C: A Garcia hater. As long as you get to prop up anyone other than him, your good.

Of course, these arent exclusive. You may be all three.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          What the hell are you talking about? The part you bolded was facts.

Rigo fights at 122, Loma is at 130. Rigo is smaller.
          He's 36, almost 37 - I exaggerated and said he's almost 40.
          He has a 60% KO percentage, hence feather fisted.

If you're looking for a fighter larger than Loma who's in his prime and is not feather fisted, you're talking about Mikey Garcia. Like.. EXACTLY.
          What's your age and ethnicity?

Comment

lol
            You said you dont see anything "special" in Garcia, along with the prerequisite "I say Im a fan thus validating my joke criticism" addendum.

Your either:
            A: A lomachenko fanboy that lives in the same alternate reality where the rest of the others do.
            or
            B: A Rigondeaux fanboy whose trying to use this as a secret Rigondeaux worship thread while also trying to downplay Garcia because you know hes better and it makes you butthurt.
            or
            C: A Garcia hater. As long as you get to prop up anyone other than him, your good.

There is no universe where Garcia is better that Rigo. Guillermo Rigondeaux is one of the best fighters that has ever lived.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              There is no universe where Garcia is better that Rigo. Guillermo Rigondeaux is one of the best fighters that has ever lived.
              :hilarious:
              This is you.

I get it, I feel your plight and feel pity for you. :hahaha:

However, there is. I dont blame you for not knowing though.
              Its no universe your familiar with. The one that is actually real and exists.
              Not the bizarro world hallucination-caused alternate reality you live in where all tvs are either playing Bounce TV or BET, and the only movie they play is Roots.

Comment

:hilarious:
                This is you.

I get it, I feel your plight and feel pity for you. :hahaha:

However, there is. I dont blame you for not knowing though.
                Its no universe your familiar with. The one that is actually real and exists.
                Not the bizarro world hallucination-caused alternate reality you live in where all tvs are either playing Bounce TV or BET, and the only movie they play is Roots.
                That was beautiful, but can you speak in boxing terms please?

Comment

lol

Your either:
                  or
                  or

Interesting theories, ****....

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    You don't think it can happen?

I think Mikey beats Loma and Loma vs Rigo is 50-50. But it is very possible that Loma beats Garcia and loses to Rigo and I don't think this should be a sarcastic post. Some fighters have been able to handle bigger fighters but lose to smaller fighters. It's not some unbelievable scenario.
                    Rigondeaux is the best of the three. I can't see Lomachenko beating him under any circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                      That was beautiful, but can you speak in boxing terms please?
                      And you do that when...?

Interesting theories, ****....
                      Interesting response.
                      Ad hominem attack while never countering the argument or adding anything of merit.
                      Usually people who just got owned resort to this kind of retort so take that for what you will.

I found this in another thread:
                      I just kinda want Rigo to stop crying and see white people cry when Loma loses.
                      I guess this means...

Your either:
                      or
                      or
                      It seems you are these two.
                      So I guess...

This applies to you as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X