Lomachenko would beat the bigger Garcia but lose to the smaller Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Rigo is not featherfisted
    Uh. Dude has a 60% KO percentage. In any case, at 130 lbs, he's absolutely, undisputably feather fisted.

Comment

That's your opinion. My opinion is your opinion is wrong. I think Loma would beat Mikey at 135. Loma is in his prime while Rigo is 36 years old. Rigo is great for his age and weight class but Loma is too big, fast and young and would knock Rigo out. If Loma really would beat Mikey and lose to Rigo then logically little Rigo should also beat Mikey. Size and age do matter.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Loma beats them both imho....why because he's too fluid, true he's hyped but you can tell Loma is something special, probably the most unique talent since RJJ and Hamed, everyone else looks bland and standard textbook boxers compared to him we've seen a hundred times over. Loma is different. He's refreshing to watch.

Very much so.

When somebody is that talented, there will be plenty of hype, but it's not based on illusions. He's truly exceptional.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          You have to be bat**** crazy to claim that Garcia is no danger to Loma. I'm not sure how to even respond to a claim like that. Rigo's smaller, feather fisted and almost 40 years old.

If Loma lost to Rigo that would be embarassing.
          Yeah, you've just exposed yourself right there. No point arguing with you.

I always thought you were biased, but you can't read fighters whatsoever. Bless your soul.

Comment

All elite fighters, but an elite big fighter tends to beat the elite little fighter MOST of the time.

Id have:

Loma over Rigo
            Mikey over Loma
            Crawford over Mikey
            Spence over Crawford

All close, competitive fights IMO but i'd favor the bigger fighter in all of them

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
              All elite fighters, but an elite big fighter tends to beat the elite little fighter MOST of the time.

Id have:

Loma over Rigo
              Mikey over Loma
              Crawford over Mikey
              Spence over Crawford

All close, competitive fights IMO but i'd favor the bigger fighter in all of them
              You don't have much of an imagination. Spence/Crawford seems 50/50 to me even with Bud not being acclimated to welterweight. That fight gives me nocturnal emissions....

Comment

He probably loses to both and gets stopped by Salido.

Comment

I think the Rigo fight is pretty even. But Loma definitely has the bigger advantage with Garcia than he does with Rigo. Rigo and Loma are just on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                    Yeah, you've just exposed yourself right there. No point arguing with you.

I always thought you were biased, but you can't read fighters whatsoever. Bless your soul.
                    What the hell are you talking about? The part you bolded was facts.

Rigo fights at 122, Loma is at 130. Rigo is smaller.
                    He's 36, almost 37 - I exaggerated and said he's almost 40.
                    He has a 60% KO percentage, hence feather fisted.

If you're looking for a fighter larger than Loma who's in his prime and is not feather fisted, you're talking about Mikey Garcia. Like.. EXACTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      You don't have much of an imagination. Spence/Crawford seems 50/50 to me even with Bud not being acclimated to welterweight. That fight gives me nocturnal emissions....
                      I imagine Spence ripping bud with some hellacious body shots and outworking him on the inside over the course of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X