Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Erik Morales generally rated higher than Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
    I honestly don't know what the fcuk you're trying to say.

Remind me of all the great turk fighters???
    Nah they don't exist do they.

Your people are weak. They have no spirit....

Comment

• Morales was a monster in prime

Comment

• The young JMM (the featherweight) was too boring to watch. He'd win (maybe by KO) but you wont remember his name.

Comment

• morales was a true warrior who fought everyone WITHOUT the use of roids , jmm image is ruined for me he was roided for the last pac fight its so clear he was juiced the cheating bastard."peeleft:

Comment

• Marquez a very good fighter, but Morales was a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
              Morales fought top level competition.
              And he ducked no one.

Marquez is a fake mexican. A true coward.
              He refused to fight Morales several times turning down career high paydays.
              thats not how Morales remembers it

“I’ve been hearing in the news that Juan Manuel Marquez is interest in a rematch with Pacquiao, I don’t blame him. There were times I pushed back facing him when I had better proposals,” said Morales
              that was a direct quote from Morales mouth. he pushed back facing marquez. link to article is no longer active. ive posted before correcting those who just make up crap.

http://www.f i g h t n e w s.com/Boxing/erik-morales-update-4-68902

Comment

• How does everyone think Marquez would have done against Junior Jones? I can see Morales being a little better fighting on the front foot but Marquez always seemed to me to have a bit more intelligence.

Comment

• Because Morales was better than Marquez... it's as simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
                    morales was a true warrior who fought everyone WITHOUT the use of roids , jmm image is ruined for me he was roided for the last pac fight its so clear he was juiced the cheating bastard."peeleft:
                    Boxer Erik Morales tests positive for anabolic steroid

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...eroid/1643045/

Comment

Working...
                    X