• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Can't believe I've never seen this pic.
    new spank material for ya?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      blood doping doesn't go in your butt, bruh.
      You mean EPO?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Look at the right vein. There are 2 circle marks below the biceps. Evident of abused veins lol

Dude you realise PED do not go into your veins???

Comment

I hope he is juiced to the gills so he knocks McMuffin the eff out!!! Make a thread about something that matters

Comment

Floyd ruined Spoon's life

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              You don't inject PED's into main veins. Shoulder is the preferred spot, some old school cats do the ass.

Being an IV user doesn't make your veins pop out. Veins pop out due to being vascular which most cases are either genetics or being in shape.

You're a fcuking ****** troll, end.
              Spoon23's life, ended when PAC lost to Floyd. He now dreams of getting drilled by Floyd and can't move on. PAC is his God, Floydvis his new God. Soon, spoon23 will order a life sized Floyd *** doll to replace his PAC love doll.

Until then.... He grieves !

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Spoon23's life, ended when PAC lost to Floyd. He now dreams of getting drilled by Floyd and can't move on. PAC is his God, Floydvis his new God. Soon, spoon23 will order a life sized Floyd *** doll to replace his PAC love doll.

Until then.... He grieves !
                LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You guys really do care. It's amazing how much stuff you guys come up with to discredit the truth bwahahahaha!!

It's almost fight time!!

Floyd got to be ready. He needs all that juice to stop this MMA from ruining boxing. I'm counting on you Floyd! Get that win for the sake of boxing!

Use those needles and puncture a new hole if you have too!!

3 is not enough!!

Roid on Floyd! Roid on!! The boxing world needs you to win. Cheat at all cost!!

3 MARK CIRCLES FROM NEEDLE PUNCTURE IS NOT ENOUGH! MAKE IT 4!!

THERE IS NO SHAME IN CHEATING! WE NEED YOU TO WIN FLOYD!! WIN FOR BOXING FLOYD!! WIN!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-21-2017, 06:32 AM.

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You guys really do care. It's amazing how much stuff you guys come up with to discredit the truth bwahahahaha!!

It's almost fight time!!

Floyd got to be ready. He needs all that juice to stop this MMA from ruining boxing. I'm counting on you Floyd! Get that win for the sake of boxing!

Use those needles and puncture a new hole if you have too!!

3 is not enough!!

Roid on Floyd! Roid on!! The boxing world needs to win. Cheat at all cost!!

3 MARK CIRCLES FROM NEEDLE PUNCTURE

Will you laugh your azz off if Floyd gets stopped? I will, but I don't expect that to happen. My money is on money to win by late stoppage.

Horn did a head butting master piece on Manny's face. That was sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Will you laugh your azz off if Floyd gets stopped? I will, but I don't expect that to happen. My money is on money to win by late stoppage.
                    Like I said, anything less than a 6 round stoppage by Floyd is a disappointment for boxing and off course embarrassing for Floyd. A novice shouldn't last 6 rounds with floyd. That said, if Floyd gets ktfo or loses, it will be a sad day for me and boxing as a whole. That is why, I am routing for Floyd to take all the peds he needs to make sure he wins. The pride and glory of boxing is at stake!!
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Like I said, anything less than a 6 round stoppage by Floyd is a disappointment for boxing and off course embarrassing for Floyd. A novice shouldn't last 6 rounds with floyd. That said, if Floyd gets ktfo or loses, it will be a sad they for me and boxing as a whole. That is why, I am routing for Floyd to take all the peds he needs to make sure he wins. The pride and glory of boxing is at stake!!
                      Rood up Floyd! Even spoon23 agrees you gotta win at any cost.

Comment

Working...
                      X