Floyd's veins are popping out lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's veins are popping out lol

Oh my...

look at those veins in both left and right arm below the biceps of Floyd. It's huge like a canal for all that IVs and whatever he wants to down stream it with.

All the years of injecting caused those veins to pop out and leave a mark lmao

Definitely on to something in 'years'

Especially the one in the right. You can see the 3 circular marks of someone injecting needles in the veins. Drug addicts have the same popped veins with tell tale signs of injecting into their veins.

Floyd is clean yo! hahaha!

# @40

3 MARK CIRCLES FROM ABUSED NEEDLE PUNCTURE

Not to mention the roid nipples. Protruding like it's fuvkn' horny hahaha!

PED GYNO nips

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-21-2017, 11:18 AM.

Is there anyone on here willing to make an argument that is a completely natural look for a 41 year old?

Anyone?

Comment

That's just a lack of fat under the skin. My veins look similar and probably looked even more pronounced when I was scaffolding. That's not saying that I don't think him and alot of others don't take "Mexican supplements" though.

Comment

Blatant PED usage to any non fanboy. If not his whole career he's been doing it at least since the Canelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
          Is there anyone on here willing to make an argument that is a completely natural look for a 41 year old?

Anyone?
          A 41 year old professional athlete who has been at the pinnacle of his sport for 2 decades. A fighter that doesn't blow up in weight between fights, a fighter that doesn't drink,smoke, or do drugs. A fighter with an unmatched work ethic and training routine... bunch of haters smh

Comment

Crap, military better test me soon then. My arms are more vascular than Floyds, I must be on something

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              All the years of injecting caused those veins to pop out lmao
              You don't inject PED's into main veins. Shoulder is the preferred spot, some old school cats do the ass.

Being an IV user doesn't make your veins pop out. Veins pop out due to being vascular which most cases are either genetics or being in shape.

You're a fcuking ****** troll, end.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                That's just a lack of fat under the skin. My veins look similar and probably looked even more pronounced when I was scaffolding. That's not saying that I don't think him and alot of others don't take "Mexican supplements" though.
                Look at the right vein. There are 3 circle marks below the biceps. Evident of abused veins lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-21-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Lol wow. Im a huge Manny fan but had no choice to laugh. That's cold man lol

Comment

Working...
                    X