Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Mayweather looking 20 days out? (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Floyd da only clean athlete in da world!

All these top guys are on something. I dont care.
    The difference is you wouldn't have a clue lol.

Anybody that's really good must be cheating, that's the mentality of losers seeking reasons why they are losers,,,,, all in the subconscious off course.

Comment

Video looks good but the picture is photoshopped.

Comment

And people wonder why he needed a iv for Manny, May weather been playing scale games since his first retirement

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

Anybody that's really good must be cheating, that's the mentality of losers seeking reasons why they are losers,,,,, all in the subconscious off course.
          All these top guys dope. I'm not hating or whatever you are insinuating.

He has gyno.

I dont care if he is or isn't cheating but the odds are he is on something.

Stop taking it so personally.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              All these top guys dope. I'm not hating or whatever you are insinuating.

He has gyno.

I dont care if he is or isn't cheating but the odds are he is on something.

Stop taking it so personally.
              Im not taking it personal, just think the trivial way this forum brands everybody that's elite on Peds is wrong on a lot of levels, these guys work their ass off like machines and the guys that do great clean are slandered because of a few cheats.

Its not the majority that are Ped cheats its the minority that are Ped cheats , and I would bet real money that the most Ped cheats are the guys not in the lime light, just as an example a Beltran level guy would be more likely than Mayweather.

Comment

Ive been a fan of floyd for a long time. To say there isnt a possiblity he on some PED is just straight up delusional, alot of top boxers are on PEDS thats just how it is . Some get caught, some are too smart and too good at masking to get caught.

Thats just the truth in pro sports with lots of money on the line i bet a good amount of athletes use PEDS. Floyd could be natural though its not like its impossible if you live a healthy lifestyle and put in work to get a good physique at age 40. Or he could be on gear you just never know for sure with anyone is the point.

Comment

In the vid looks like he's flexing extra hard with his abs lol. But still in damn good shape

Comment

Im not taking it personal, just think the trivial way this forum brands everybody that's elite on Peds is wrong on a lot of levels, these guys work their ass off like machines and the guys that do great clean are slandered because of a few cheats.

Its not the majority that are Ped cheats its the minority that are Ped cheats , and I would bet real money that the most Ped cheats are the guys not in the lime light, just as an example a Beltran level guy would be more likely than Mayweather.
                    Do a little research. Look up signs of gyno. Test use etc.

I don't think Floyd is on these drugs that make you Hulk, but odds are he is on a recovery drug. Does he train hard and eat right? Absolutely. But the human body is well, human.

Odds are a top athlete reguardless of sport. Look at their transformations and sports science is at an all top tine level. New drugs etc.

Fact is if you want to compete at the highest level of your sport, you need to dope and it is something we must all learn to accept.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                      Ive been a fan of floyd for a long time. To say there isnt a possiblity he on some PED is just straight up delusional, alot of top boxers are on PEDS thats just how it is . Some get caught, some are too smart and too good at masking to get caught.

Thats just the truth in pro sports with lots of money on the line i bet a good amount of athletes use PEDS. Floyd could be natural though its not like its impossible if you live a healthy lifestyle and put in work to get a good physique at age 40. Or he could be on gear you just never know for sure with anyone is the point.
                      The thing is he is being tested, if you guys are going to flip flop with testing when it suits may as well not have any testing in fights.

If fighters are in the spotlight and world stage as big as this and they are being officially tested, well then you got give them the benefit of the doubt and say they are clean .

And that's the point, people want to say they a using PEDs because they have some hunch, always coincides with who they like and dislike but who takes notice of that.

Off course anybody can use Peds, but to throw that at great champions that are not is wrong, and you people doing the throwing have no clue whether they are or not, its just thrown around by fans either flying flags or burning them.

I just think if a guy is being tested and coming up clean in 2017 then that guy is clean, this aint 20 yrs ago the likes of Armstrong would be caught in a hot minute today.

Comment

Working...
                      X