Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: I Want To Finish My Career in The Best Possible Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto: I Want To Finish My Career in The Best Possible Way

Former four division world champion Miguel Cotto is looking to face the biggest name possible when he ends his career, before the year is out. The first order of business is a ring return later this month, when Cotto takes on Japan's Yoshihiro Kamegai for the vacant WBO junior middleweight title at the StubHub Center in Los Angeles, California. The fight takes place on August 26th as an HBO televised main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No more Marquez. Cotto vs. Lemiuex, make it happen!

Comment

McGregor vs Cotto once Conor beats Floyd, it would be awesome to see Cotto KOd into retirement.

Comment

Little g you're trying to be funny I hope

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
          Little g you're trying to be funny I hope
          He is. He know Floyd is going to embarrass him. Cotto would kill that fool

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            No more Marquez. Cotto vs. Lemiuex, make it happen!
            probably cotto vs herrera or cotto vs soto karass

Comment

Madison Square Garden reserved for December 2nd, that's dope.

Cotto-Matthysse at 150 or Cotto-Brook at 154 would be good for a final fight.

**** if worse comes to worse with finding an opponent make Cotto-Margarito 3 if Margarito gets by Carson Jones.

Comment

Cotto vs Andrade at 154. But I'm sure it will be a canelo rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
                  Cotto vs Andrade at 154. But I'm sure it will be a canelo rematch.
                  No way canelo will fight less than 3 months after fighting ggg and no way canelo agrees to fight cotto at msg.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    No way canelo will fight less than 3 months after fighting ggg and no way canelo agrees to fight cotto at msg.

Potential opponents that come to mind are Matthysse maybe at 150, Brook at 154, Margarito 3 at 154 or maybe even Khan at 154 or 150.

I doubt fighting Lemieux happens. Lemieux has trouble making 160 and the highest Cotto has ever weighed in at in his career is 155 when he fought Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                    X