Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Splitting Up With Wife, She's Now With Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony Joshua is a piece of ****...lets see his fans come and defend him for his sinful act; he was thinking of converting to a ****** but adultery is forbidden -- no surprise he would betray a M8 from this convicted felon. If this was Deontay Wilder acting this way...I hate to think on the type of response the fans would hand him.

Deontay Wilder is a man of virtue, a decent person not some low born criminal, house breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      She lighting this dude up like Canelo

Oh my Lord

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Beer this was ridiculous. LMFAO!!! You need to go to church and bathe in holy water.
      I'll burst into flames as soon as I walk in

Comment

She just basically admitted she's been getting ploughed elsewhere.

Comment

she doesnt know sh-it about boxing! khans about to land the pac or floyd fight

Comment

It's funny when everyone tells you she's a gold digger and you don't listen. Don't feel that bad for him. They look like they have no chemistry every time they're on video.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              She just basically admitted she's been getting ploughed elsewhere.

Haha that's what it sounds like

Comment

If this is true why are they airing this in public? None of these two have any decency for their family or child?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  If this is true why are they airing this in public? None of these two have any decency for their family or child?
                  No idea but Khan isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    No idea but Khan isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.
                    Definitely not, but you would think they would speak privately about something like this, but nope lets go to social media and give people a live feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Definitely not, but you would think they would speak privately about something like this, but nope lets go to social media and give people a live feed.
                      I'm still thinking it might be a hack. Would he seriously do all this, including tag Joshua in a post under these circumstances?

Comment

Working...
                      X