Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Quits as McGregor's Sparring Partner After Photo Leak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG View Post
    There are pictures of Paulie on the ground and getting hit, none of Conor getting hit or on the ground. You wouldnt know what common sense was if it came near you and ear ****ed you. You were at the sparring session right? You know everything?
    It is McGregor's personal photographer taking and releasing the photos.

This is what they do they have a history of misleading information.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      Link?........
      He's mentioned in interviews before that he signed a NDA. Not sure which one. Might have been the first interview with Schaub.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Why not just spill the beans on his camp?

They disrespected you so return the favour.

unless he signed a confidentiality agreement, I agree 100%

good call !!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          If the knockdown pics make more people bet on McGregor and make the odds better, I am all for them!

it is tard-fodder, and they are lapping it up

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
            There are pictures of Paulie on the ground and getting hit, none of Conor getting hit or on the ground. You wouldnt know what common sense was if it came near you and ear ****ed you. You were at the sparring session right? You know everything?

those photo's were released by McGregor you fkn idiot

TWO photo's LMAO

if you think you know what happened in a 12-round sparring session by looking at 2 photo's..... then you are a muppet

Comment

why do the pac-tard/golov-tard idiots ALWAYS support whatever is bad for boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                why do the pac-tard/golov-tard idiots ALWAYS support whatever is bad for boxing?
                Pacquaio is a legend, GGG is one of the most exciting and active fighters in the world and both actually pursue the best fights....

How is that bad? The fact you call a fan base by a collective name with 'tard' at the end leads me to believe you're either 13years old or just an absolute moron.

Either way, you're a **** poster...

Comment

LOL, Paulie Is leaving camp because of a few pictures. What a loud mouth punk.

He than proceeds to say the following

"I won't release any information about his game plan or what he's working on -- I wouldn't do that. But this has become a fiasco. It's a circus.

What In the **** Is this moron talking about? Everyone has known that this entire event was a circus from the minute It was signed.

Comment

Conor is an ingrate. They probably all creamed their pants and leaked the photos to impress their fans. Respect for Paulie for taking the higher ground and not revealing Conor's fight strategy.

Comment

Nothing sells like "contrived" controversy.

Gotta give it to them for doing whatever they can to sell this circus masquerading as a boxing match!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X