Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Quits as McGregor's Sparring Partner After Photo Leak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Lmfao, Paulie is about 15 feet from him, how'd you knock a guy down and be stood 15 freakin feet away, clearly a push and that's not even stating that Cortez is actually gesturing with a hand that it's either a push or slip.

G G G and Conor's other moronic fan boys getting real desperate. Clinging to anything knowing in three weeks MacGruber is getting his shyt pushed in.
    You've never seen a guy get hit, stumble backwards, then fall down?

Look at McGregor's pose. Its not a "hey im sorry man" pose as if he accidentally shoved him down... instead, McGregor is admiring his own work.

It was a KO

Comment

• Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
      You've never seen a guy get hit, stumble backwards, then fall down?

Look at McGregor's pose. Its not a "hey im sorry man" pose as if he accidentally shoved him down... instead, McGregor is admiring his own work.

It was a KO
      No it wasn't Cortez is waving his hand you imbecile.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        He is saying he gave conor that work. In a tweet he says he beat conors ass. Keep in mind hes fat and out of shape too and went a full 12 after a long flight. That right their exposes conor.

Conor just finds 1 or 2 picks from probably a **** ton and never posts any clips because he doesnt want anyone to see whats really happening.
        how so?? conor has never boxed professionally. paulie is suppose to be a technician at what he does. he's suppose to have a smart boxing ring iq. out of shape or not conor is not suppose to be competitive.

Comment

• That pic of Paulie he's so out of shape and Conor had to wait until the 11th round to start really pressing him hoping he'd gas. Lmao MacGruber ain't even gonna be on his feet come the 11th round against Floyd.

Comment

Lmfao, Paulie is about 15 feet from him, how'd you knock a guy down and be stood 15 freakin feet away, clearly a push and that's not even stating that Cortez is actually gesturing with a hand that it's either a push or slip.

G G G and Conor's other moronic fan boys getting real desperate. Clinging to anything knowing in three weeks MacGruber is getting his shyt pushed in.
            What does GGG have to do with this? Everybody knows Conor is going to lose. Doesnt change the fact that its funny seeing Paulie on the ground.

Some people need to lighten the hell up for ****s sake. Holy ****

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
              What does GGG have to do with this? Everybody knows Conor is going to lose. Doesnt change the fact that its funny seeing Paulie on the ground.

Some people need to lighten the hell up for ****s sake. Holy ****
              He's a Conor MacGruber fan boy, not the real GGG G G G would slurp from MacGruber and Triple G's dongs. The guy is a serious loser and actually believes MacGruber will beat Floyd.

Comment

He's a Conor MacGruber fan boy, not the real GGG G G G would slurp from MacGruber and Triple G's dongs. The guy is a serious loser and actually believes MacGruber will beat Floyd.
                Ohh ok, the poster you mean lol, my bad.

Comment

That pic of Paulie he's so out of shape and Conor had to wait until the 11th round to start really pressing him hoping he'd gas. Lmao MacGruber ain't even gonna be on his feet come the 11th round against Floyd.
                  conor has never box before tho................. paulie out of shape or not but conor has never box before LOL. paulie could have set traps, etc. if he was so out of shape and cant move. paulie is suppose to be the one with the boxing iq here not conor.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    saying it doesnt mean anything because i can say i gave you the work. he has to be more specific.

for example, lets say you hired me to come in and be a sparring partner for you and we sparred yesterday and i beat you so bad to the point where sparring session had to be cut early.

then later on in the day you posted a edit picture making it seem like i was getting the work from you. all i have to do is tweet back and say, why did the sparring session ended early yesterday? but paulie cant say any of this because conor got the better of him.
                    He cant say more. Thats the point. Hes asked conor multiple times to post video and conor refuses to show anything other than hand picked photos. Conor is the one who is hiding something, if he rreally kicked paulies ass so bad why doesnt he call his bluff and post video of him actually kicking paulies ass?

Ill give you a hint......because the video shows paulie touching him up as well and he doesnt want anyone to see . Hes better off picking his little photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                      Ohh ok, the poster you mean lol, my bad.
                      Yeh, he used to be Golovkin but changed his name because he doesn't pay his bets in the bet threads, dude always backs losers, he tried taking bets backing Broner to win at the weekend but no one will bet with anymore. I've offered all my points against all his measly points if he sends them to a moderator first but he still won't accept, I think he isn't as stupid as he makes out and actually knows MacGruber will lose.

Nobody actually really thinks Floyd will wln do they? No one is that stupid are they ?

G G G where you hiding you clown ?

Comment

Working...
                      X