Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Quits as McGregor's Sparring Partner After Photo Leak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
    Why is Cortez in full Ref gear doe. LMBO
    They had bruce buffer in to announce his walk into the gym and they brought joe rogan in to interview paulie after the knock down.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      he doesnt have to give full details of exactly what happen. but he could have said more instead of "post the video". by him saying "post the video", you know he has nothing on conor.

if he really gave conor the work, he could have come back and say shiiet like if conor knocked me out down, etc. tell me who's face looks more damage? he cant say any of that because he didnt give conor that work.
      He is saying he gave conor that work. In a tweet he says he beat conors ass. Keep in mind hes fat and out of shape too and went a full 12 after a long flight. That right their exposes conor.

Conor just finds 1 or 2 picks from probably a **** ton and never posts any clips because he doesnt want anyone to see whats really happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        he doesnt have to give full details of exactly what happen. but he could have said more instead of "post the video". by him saying "post the video", you know he has nothing on conor.

if he really gave conor the work, he could have come back and say shiiet like if conor knocked me out down, etc. tell me who's face looks more damage? he cant say any of that because he didnt give conor that work.
        he actually tweeted back at a fan last night and said "I beat his ass" . So take from that what you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodLike View Post
          They had bruce buffer in to announce his walk into the gym and they brought joe rogan in to interview paulie after the knock down.
          you forgot Harold Lederman was there to score each round.

Comment

• Noticed most people giving Paulie a hard time either dislike Mayweather or have a 2017 join date, hmmm...

The truth is an out of shape, featherfisted, jetlagged, small & retired Paulie is giving Connor, a much larger man, the best the UFC has to offer, and who has been doing boxing specific training for months, a competitive spar. This makes me think Paulie might really be able to school Connor with one hand tied behind his back if he actually had a training camp.

Another nugget of truth, prime Paulie got dominated against Cotto, a top fighter who still wasn't able to beat Floyd. So even if somehow Connor is giving Paulie the works, he would still need a time chamber and an elder Namek to awaken any hidden power before being able to legitimately challenge Floyd.

Now, on a more serious note, Connor is a big awkard guy. He will have some interesting moments at the beginning of the fight. After that though, Mayweather will take over and stop McQuitter. You can bet on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              You can't come off with a "common sense" retort, while saying some shit like this.

Conor's camp didn't release photos of Conor getting the worst of it?

Surely you jest.
              Cool, shut the **** up already

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                Another boxer who got ko'd in his last fight to give Conor the blueprint.
                Berto is a Haymon fighter. Just another case of a boxer going in as a favour to try and sell the fight by saying Conor is ok.

That's all Malignaggi was sent in for, as a Showtime employee to help sell the fight. He was being polite about Conor's ability until released these pictures and Paulie being Paulie couldn't bite his tongue (nor should he) and then started telling the truth about whooping Conor and saying release the video. He is being honest too, he knows a video exists and if Conor was beating Paulie up, then they would call Paulie's bluff and show it, but they won't because he didn't.

Sending Berto in would be damage control, for another established boxer to say Conor is ok and they can sell it like Paulie was supposed to and was doing up until yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                  He is saying he gave conor that work. In a tweet he says he beat conors ass. Keep in mind hes fat and out of shape too and went a full 12 after a long flight. That right their exposes conor.

Conor just finds 1 or 2 picks from probably a **** ton and never posts any clips because he doesnt want anyone to see whats really happening.
                  saying it doesnt mean anything because i can say i gave you the work. he has to be more specific.

for example, lets say you hired me to come in and be a sparring partner for you and we sparred yesterday and i beat you so bad to the point where sparring session had to be cut early.

then later on in the day you posted a edit picture making it seem like i was getting the work from you. all i have to do is tweet back and say, why did the sparring session ended early yesterday? but paulie cant say any of this because conor got the better of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    you forgot Harold Lederman was there to score each round.
                    "Jim, i gotta tell ya, this Conor McGregor doesn't know how to throw a straight punch and Floyd is starting to make him look like Gatti. This might be the biggest mismatch i've ever seen and i've been in the sport since Willie Pep was fighting. 3 rounds to none, Floyd Mayweater"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Lmfao, Paulie is about 15 feet from him, how'd you knock a guy down and be stood 15 freakin feet away, clearly a push and that's not even stating that Cortez is actually gesturing with a hand that it's either a push or slip.

G G G and Conor's other moronic fan boys getting real desperate. Clinging to anything knowing in three weeks MacGruber is getting his shyt pushed in.

Comment

Working...
                      X