• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. **** paulie

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
      More so winning idiots and their is plenty on boxing scene
      Haha! True but I will admit, at first I was just going to stream it but now I am putting a little effort on trying to find somewhere to watch it for free. I think my cousins husband may order it, he's a big mma fan so I may make some $$$ off him and his friends...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Pauly allowed himself to be used as a promotional ploy to sell the fight. After killing this fight just months ago saying it was a joke only to switch 180 the moment it was signed and his network got the fight to defending mcgregor and the fight. He lost creditability. This is a circus and he agreed to go to the camp for one reason to sell the fight. After the first sparring where the UFC is picking and choosing the pic they release he went back again. And now they are again using him he now is upset? This the same camp that released a edited sparring footage with Van Heerden. Only to have Van Heerden get upset and release the full unedited sparring video showing mcgregor getting worked over. And van heerden is a bum and schooled him. This sparring was a farce from the beginning but Pauly sold out and agreed to do it to hype the fight and is now crying? LMAO
          Exactly - an event of this magnitude staged up to make sure the media blasts are flowing- keep the drama in motion.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            lmao!!!!!!
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-03-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Damn

Comment

Is this real?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Instead of complaining about the sidepiece, Paulie now IS the sidepiece.
                  LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Is this real?
                    Yes, he put it on Instagram.

Comment

Conor broke paulie it was his entire purpose of bringing him in he admits to it here, I wish Pacquiao had the same fire to teach Paulie a lesson for speaking words on his name

Comment

Working...
                      X