No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Luis Ortiz Ordered By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I agree with you. He made a mistake, was wrong and has paid the price for it; A nine month suspension by the NSAC to be exact. Besides, that was several years ago. However, more importantly, he is now currently signed up to the Vada/WBC clean boxing program. He is a clean fighter now. Therefore, there is no reasonable justification to deprive him of what is rightfully his.

What I find so ironic is that there have been several scores of fighters who've juiced in the past and have never been caught or punished before to this day for it, but yet still went on to become mandatory challengers, title holders, champions and multiple weight division titleholders.
    Bro, you answered your own question. Never been caught. Allegations are one thing another is to have concrete evidence you cheated flat out. Isn't he still with Conte as well? I don't do speculative side of things because we've all been accused of one thing or another in life we never actually did. It's another thing to get caught with a ham under your shirt and try to deny it. Especially with HW's, you are already hitting someone with the power equivalent of a brick at 65mph to the face..adding to that is a perma ban offense in my book, across all division but especially at HW.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Bro, you answered your own question. Never been caught. Allegations are one thing another is to have concrete evidence you cheated flat out. Isn't he still with Conte as well? I don't do speculative side of things because we've all been accused of one thing or another in life we never actually did. It's another thing to get caught with a ham under your shirt and try to deny it. Especially with HW's, you are already hitting someone with the power equivalent of a brick at 65mph to the face..adding to that is a perma ban offense in my book, across all division but especially at HW.
      You are right. There have been lots of fighters who have juiced in the past without any concrete or empirical evidence against them and was never busted and yet there is not a damn thing anyone can do about; Not a damn thing! Which I find personally very unfortunate and shameful. In addition, what compounds this problem the most is that many of them go on to receive eight and nine figure paydays after knowing they are cheating and getting away it.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... yes: Joshua should be allowed to fight both in the same night... Pulev first...
        Would be surprised LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          If Ortiz still doesn't end up getting a title fight after this, he'll become the most feared man in boxing.
          Yeah, that or the oldest. He doesn't exactly have time on his side. If Ortiz is gonna have any chance to win a world title, it's gonna have to be soon. He claims to be 38 but that seems to be up for debate. What is he really? 41? 42?
          It looks like Pulev will more than likely be next in line so Ortiz should get himself a stay busy fight and hope that Joshua demolishes Pulev as expected and is back early 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            You are right. There have been lots of fighters who have juiced in the past without any concrete or empirical evidence against them and was never busted and yet there is not a damn thing anyone can do about; Not a damn thing! Which I find personally very unfortunate and shameful. In addition, what compounds this problem the most is that many of them go on to receive eight and nine figure paydays after knowing they are cheating and getting away it.
            Watch Icarus on Netflix, it just came out and is about WADA and the Sochi Olympic Games. Very enlightening. People looking for an edge is as old as competition itself, sadly we are so advanced in chemistry and technology that the same people who are paid to test for drugs are less well funded than the guys who help you beat the tests. With that said, I still can only condemn those who we know for certain used.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              oh ****..............Now Wilder can go ahead and get his mandatory out of the way and face the winner
              Unfair for Wilder to get the path with much less resistance don't you think?

Wilder should fight someone in the top 10 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                Unfair for Wilder to get the path with much less resistance don't you think?

Wilder should fight someone in the top 10 at least.
                Thats the WBC's fault

Comment

Lol vent death and life w 40 y.o. Klitschko...

Comment

Working...
                  X