Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs vs Jermall Charlo, what do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Jacobs vs Jermall Charlo, what do you think?

I'd be very impressed if Jermall beat Jacobs even if it's via UD/SD.
    My prediction would be Jacobs would make Charlo look average.

That would be a great fight. Lots of intrigue because of the knockdowns Jacobs had but then going 12 with G in a interesting fight. That would sell...

Comment

I watched the Glovkin vs Jacobs on Boxnation and I was nodding with the commentator's assessment of the fight throughout, which had Jacobs winning. It was the right decision after rewatching the fight.
      It was a tough fight for GGG because of Jacobs' fast-paced movement.
      Jacobs could have won if he managed to stand toe to toe, imho, because you could see Glovkin feeling Jacobs' power.

Comment

Daniel Jacobs got sparked out when he was a prospect when he might have had cancer and not long after he lost a family member. He got sloppy against Mora and got dropped. Those have been the only real inconsistencies in his career.

First round stoppage of Quillin, arguably beating Golovkin and a good KO streak > Julian Williams and Trout

Comment

Jacobs by UD or late stoppage. When that straight right hand lands on Charlo's it might be in for a long night or a short night for Jermall.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Jacobs by UD or late stoppage. When that straight right hand lands on Charlo's it might be in for a long night or a short night for Jermall.
            That's the one knock on him. He hasn't faced a puncher yet. Jacobs is that.

Comment

Danny Jacobs by any means necessary. Danny is a big Middleweight with power and Jermall Charlo leaves himself wide open. It really depends on Charlo's response once he gets hit on the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionn View Post
                Danny Jacobs by any means necessary. Danny is a big Middleweight with power and Jermall Charlo leaves himself wide open. It really depends on Charlo's response once he gets hit on the chin.
                Its already a no brainer on who has more fire power. Jacobs knocks outs dudes that were 170+ to 190+ and Charlo didn't even KO'ed a small guy that had a frozen leg.

Comment

I want to see that fight bad.

Comment

This needs to headline PBC on Fox October 14.

But Jacobs may want another fight a softer touch after facing GGG and Charlo may want another opponent before facing someone like Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                    X