Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Shakes Head: I'm Tired of Childish Actions By Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move On from him WBC! I don't get Canelo beef at all with the WBC because they did not allow him to run around with the belt without fighting GGG? WBC did their fuking Job (for once) in that situation! Canelo is completely wrong for that grudge!

Then again, when you allow other fighters like Mayweather to run around with Belts and do what he wants...I get why Canelo and Oscar might not be happy with the WBC!
    Last edited by sicko; 08-02-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      GGG never turned round and bit the hand that fed him doe.
      does that means he is not hypocrite ??? says a bunch of things only to do the opposite, but he somehow gets a pass cuz he is special??

Comment

• ginger kid has huge ego and he is holding it against the wbc, it might not be right but he already decided to part ways from them and is time for the wbc to stop begging and dragging this whole situation, move on to other fighters and focus on them... canelo isnt fighting for the ibo belt either but no one seems to care, he did the same thing for wba(or wbo not sure which) when he fought lara, this is nothing new and wbc isnt the only one...

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Move On from him WBC! I don't get Canelo beef at all with the WBC because they did not allow him to run around with the belt without fighting GGG? WBC did their fuking Job (for once) in that situation! Canelo is completely wrong for that grudge!

Then again, when you allow other fighters like Mayweather to run around with Belts and do what he wants...I get why Canelo and Oscar might not be happy with the WBC!
          you got it right, even if canelo is right or not the wbc needs to move on , there is thousands of fighters but the wbc wants to stick to canelo, like an obsessed ex girlfriend..

Comment

• STFU crook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Time to make another belt. Super duper diamond belt coming next.
              Man this made me laugh! Super Duper Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                You fool? Canelo isn't the mandatory to any of Triple g's belts and the fight is happening! So what the **** are you talking about the fight wouldn't happen if it wasn't for the belts??
                Well said my friend, well said

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  It's very clear. Canelo thought that because he was the star of Mexican boxing, the WBC would allow him to avoid fighting GGG and keep wearing their belt for as long as he wanted.

He's been sulking like a spoiled brat since he found out that wasn't going to happen.
                  And yet the fight is happening without the WBC belt being defended so your argument makes no sense.
                  I said it for a while now. The fight will happen but it will only happen on Canelo's terms.
                  BBB side tried to enforce their terms without any leverage and tried to use the WBC trinket to get a purse bid.
                  Canlelo rightfully told them to **** off and the fight got made and by all accounts BBB side didn't get anything near what he was trying to get in 2016. He got paid what he is worth after two PPV flops.
                  Canelo ducked nobody but is the A side and made sure he got treated as such. BBB side already talking retirement as he knows whats coming in September.

Comment

• It's his money, if he refuses, oh well. Move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      And yet the fight is happening without the WBC belt being defended so your argument makes no sense.
                      I said it for a while now. The fight will happen but it will only happen on Canelo's terms.
                      BBB side tried to enforce their terms without any leverage and tried to use the WBC trinket to get a purse bid.
                      Canlelo rightfully told them to **** off and the fight got made and by all accounts BBB side didn't get anything near what he was trying to get in 2016. He got paid what he is worth after two PPV flops.
                      Canelo ducked nobody but is the A side and made sure he got treated as such. BBB side already talking retirement as he knows whats coming in September.
                      On Canelo's terms? Are you serious? What the fuck is he sulking and complaining about for then?

And if you think GGG is getting paid less now than he would have got when Canelo was the WBC champion, you're delusional!

Golovkin turned down $10million Expo 2017 money for a unification fight with BJS in Kazakhstan to fight Canelo instead. Get real, ffs!

Where was Canelo going to go after fighting Chavez if he hadn't signed with Golovkin? Back to 260K PPVs, and falling, that's where!

Fight's happening on Canelo's terms doe ... yeah right!
                      Last edited by kafkod; 08-02-2017, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X