Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Explains Why Canelo Will Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    Beat it man. You bring no value to the conversation. Your post makes absolutely no sense.
    Son you are way too inexperienced and vague to be giving any boxing advice on any topic. try a pro wrestling site for better acceptance. Funny though your cluelessness.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I have a book you can read. It's called " chingen a su puta madre todos los argentinos! No valen verga todos los hijos de su puta madre! Nós maman la verga a todos los Mexicanos! Así que chinga tu puta perra madre puto!"
      You should go read that book.
      Make sure to test him to see if he makes an A on that book lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Damn! Another highly intelligent boxer picking Canelo....

He just went there, you never go there.

Comment

• Originally posted by aceventura View Post
          ward didnt have the type of power that canelo does.... Caneloes combinations might make ggg look average.... But ggg and his solid jab could confuse canelo also...
          Lol, you lot are over complicating this shiet and a lot of idiots are overrating Canelo's actual potential/skill, Golovkin is miles better than him in nearly every department.
          You wanted to sell the narrative that Jacobs had no chance?
          Well, why aren't you dumbasses doing the same with Canelo's chances?
          It's obvious that Canelo isn't better than Daniel Jacobs.

It's going to take a world class boxer to beat GGG, someone who can fight off the backfoot and do the type of rule bending that a Ward does to beat Golovkin, Canelo is just gonna stand right there infront of Golovkin letting GGG likely smash his brains out.

Comment

• Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
            Son you are way too inexperienced and vague to be giving any boxing advice on any topic. try a pro wrestling site for better acceptance. Funny though your cluelessness.
            You actually determine experience by post count on this site, that's funny but idiotic. I would expect nothing less from you. It took about two posts from you spouting the same BS to realize there isn't a whole lot going on between those ears. Now get back to your job cleaning those toilets.

Comment

• Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
              Floyd was the best in boxing when a young still learning Canelo fought Floyd. Floyd was just to good for the still learning Canelo. Floyd has a great corner. Abel Sanchez had done little in boxing till GGG fell into Sanchez's lap and walked into Abel's average life in which Abel was quitting boxing. Canelo has a good corner but not a great corner. But Sanchez is far from a great corner or trainer.
              The point was the game plan that Canelo's corner had him going out with was pathetic. At no point in the fight did he change course. That fight was over before it started. I don't care how young Canelo was, you don't go out and say I'm going to try and outbox Mayweather. You tell Canelo, you have to engage in a rough and tumble bout, you need to use your size.

Abel Sanchez was known as a good trainer before GGG. It wasn't an accident that Golovkin went with him. He didn't say that guy is a mediocre trainer let me go with him. You ever heard of Terry Norris? You are making my point though, the original comment was that Canelo had a better corner. There is nothing to indicate that, in fact just on the face of it, it is hard to argue that Sanchez isn't the better trainer.

Comment

You actually determine experience by post count on this site, that's funny but idiotic. I would expect nothing less from you. It took about two posts from you spouting the same BS to realize there isn't a whole lot going on between those ears. Now get back to your job cleaning those toilets.
                Funny you say that son about cleaning toilets as I also own a Janitorial company in my portfolio. Canelo wins the fight? Si?

Comment

The point was the game plan that Canelo's corner had him going out with was pathetic. At no point in the fight did he change course. That fight was over before it started. I don't care how young Canelo was, you don't go out and say I'm going to try and outbox Mayweather. You tell Canelo, you have to engage in a rough and tumble bout, you need to use your size.

Abel Sanchez was known as a good trainer before GGG. It wasn't an accident that Golovkin went with him. He didn't say that guy is a mediocre trainer let me go with him. You ever heard of Terry Norris? You are making my point though, the original comment was that Canelo had a better corner. There is nothing to indicate that, in fact just on the face of it, it is hard to argue that Sanchez isn't the better trainer.
                  Neither Canelo or GGG has a great corner. Both fighters have great talent. Better trainers are out there but just not involved with these two. Sanchez never was a top trainer-ever

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    I have a book you can read. It's called " chingen a su puta madre todos los argentinos! No valen verga todos los hijos de su puta madre! Nós maman la verga a todos los Mexicanos! Así que chinga tu puta perra madre puto!"
                    You should go read that book.
                    You just proved my point. Thank you and have a good day.

Comment

I completely disagree with..... EVERYTHING you said LOL

like I said, Barrera looked dreadful against Ward.....

Sanchez gameplan..... that Barrera just needed to be Barrera..... because Ward is old, slow, faded, and ineffective at 175..... was absolute rubbish

that was amateur as fk

and they made no adjustments whatsoever, Barrera's corner was completely ineffective..... which is why Barrera dumped Sanchez

Barrera has looked much better in his last 3 fights since leaving over-rated Abel, and Golovkin simply has not progressed at all

but Canelo..... he looks better every single fight..... and he shows more in every single fight.....

Jacobs showed why K2 have been avoiding the movers/spoilers..... which is ridiculous..... because they have had years to work on Gennady's flaws

you will be switching back to your real account in September

Comment

Working...
                      X