Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Explains Why Canelo Will Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I can't see either guy pulling some pus5y Kovalev **** so if it gets too rough in there for somebody we'll at least see somebody go out like man...
    Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    I mean, the fight date can't get here soon enough. Looking forward to it
    true, fair call

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      You tagged the wrong guy...
      I was agreeing with you. and telling the other idiot he doesn't now shyt sorry about that. These posters need to be called out on there bull shyt.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Punk this isn't an English class! Nobody gives a **** about all that!
        I knew you was too scared to back up what you say.... I'm not surprised though... Your name says it all!
        Scared of what exactly?
        GO READ A BOOK. I recommend "Usar El Cerebro" by Facundo Manes, He is an argentinian neurologist, modern-day Favarolo in my opinion. If it's too much for you, then I think "The cat in the hat" is a good one to begin with.
        Have a good day "BigStomps".

Comment

• Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
          Look around you son tAKE THE BLINDERRS OFF. GGG is a commie hype job. See what is happenin g in the world not just in your home.
          Beat it man. You bring no value to the conversation. Your post makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Canelo will beat Golovkin because he is a better-skilled more well-rounded fighter..... also because he will have a better corner, and most likely a better gameplan
            Better corner based on what? Not saying his corner is bad but this is the corner who laid out the game plan on how to fight Mayweather. He wasn't going to beat Floyd but the game plan in that fight was pathetic. On the other hand Sanchez has HOF resume. So not sure what Canelo's corner has done to merit saying they are better.
            Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 08-02-2017, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
              Scared of what exactly?
              GO READ A BOOK. I recommend "Usar El Cerebro" by Facundo Manes, He is an argentinian neurologist, modern-day Favarolo in my opinion. If it's too much for you, then I think "The cat in the hat" is a good one to begin with.
              Have a good day "BigStomps".
              I have a book you can read. It's called " chingen a su puta madre todos los argentinos! No valen verga todos los hijos de su puta madre! Nós maman la verga a todos los Mexicanos! Así que chinga tu puta perra madre puto!"
              You should go read that book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                Better corner based on what? Not saying his corner is bad but this is the corner who laid out the game plan on how to fight Mayweather. He wasn't going to beat Floyd but the game plan in that fight was pathetic. On the other hand Sanchez has HOF resume. So not sure what Canelo's corner has done to merit saying they are better.

based on two things..... the fact that they have done a fantastic job with Canelo so far..... and the fact that Abel Sanchez is a d1ck-head

it looks like we will need to agree to disagree regarding semantics

Golovkin has shown nothing new and does not appear to have progressed under Sanchez, whereas Canelo looks better every single fight..... also, Barrera looked dreadful against Ward..... Sanchez gameplan, to hope that Ward is old, slow, faded, and ineffective at 175..... was rubbish

Comment

• Listen all...GGG said he took it easy on Jacobs or else he wouldn't get the Canelo fight. Knocked him down early then cruised to a decision. Mark my words, he is the real deal...round 2 knockout for GGG. Canelo even knows I assume as he is doing commercials now? He is done...nobody can take GGG in the middleweight division. Rocky for real!

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    YOUR the clown whos trying to reduce Canelos career to 1 fight that he won CLEARLY. The same fight that was against who ggg was so bîtchmade to take step aside money from rather than face at 155,he was scared of losing his only payday vs Canelo. You have the audacity to cry that im breaking down & stomping on his resume but cant negate a single FACT I list. Then to bring up atg's like floyd & pac who fought tons of champs & exchamps throughout their career. Your the clown calling him Canela while hyping up gs shît resume & stomping on his far superior resume,at an age where ggg was an amateur still.

I predict Canelo to win 8-4. But stop being a hypocrit,its pathetic when you contradict yourself when about me treating your favorite hypejob unfairly then turn around & act as if Canelo hasnt been challenging himself vs the best possible opponents since 19,& you act as if Canelos some featherfist when he has more kos & way better resume.but typical from gggroupies like u.
                    Are you sure you are replying to the right guy ?
                    In any case your prediction is noted , lets hope for a good competitive fight and let the best man win , you need to take your meds mate , you are clearly losing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      Floyd was the best in boxing when a young still learning Canelo fought Floyd. Floyd was just to good for the still learning Canelo. Floyd has a great corner. Abel Sanchez had done little in boxing till GGG fell into Sanchez's lap and walked into Abel's average life in which Abel was quitting boxing. Canelo has a good corner but not a great corner. But Sanchez is far from a great corner or trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X