Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Explains Why Canelo Will Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
    If Canella couldn't even buzz Cotto who out boxed him a lot he won't ko ggg a much bigger man than cotto
    Your ******ed,Cotto was LINEAL MW champ who kod martinez,ggg has never faced anyone near his level if so explain who. Mora had a way better ko on jacobs than ggg who almost tackled him like he does to most his opponents. By your ****** logic gggs a featherfist since he took 7 rds to beat Rosado who had gotten destroyed 5x by jmws like angulo in 1 rd,Alcine who destroyed lemule was kod in 1 rd by angulo, ggg fought all his opponents when they had a bunch of losses to nobodies but you have the audacity to criticize Canelo not koing Lineal Cotto who himself had better wins at mw than ggg in geale & Martinez. You constantly claim canelos weak for not koing a hofer like Cotto yet ggg took 5 rds to beat glassskull welter. ALL of gggs best wins were against leftovers of canelos opponents or leftovers of bums(except Jacobs who he robbed).
    Last edited by kushking; 07-31-2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Your ******ed,Cotto was LINEAL MW champ who kod martinez,ggg has never faced anyone near his level if so explain who. Mora had a way better ko on jacobs than ggg who almost tackled him like he does to most his opponents. By your ****** logic gggs a featherfist since he took 7 rds to beat Rosado who had gotten destroyed 5x by jmws like angulo in 1 rd,Alcine who destroyed lemule was kod in 1 rd, ggg fought all his opponents when they had a bunch of losses to nobodies but you have the audacity to criticize Canelo not koing Lineal Cotto who himself had better wins at mw than ggg in geale & Martinez. You constantly claim canelos weak for not koing a hofer like Cotto yet ggg took 5 rds to beat glassskull jmw. ALL of gggs best wins were against leftovers of canelos opponents or leftovers of bums(except Jacobs who he robbed).
      So you are picking Canelo in an easy fight ? is that your prediction for this fight as you seem VERY unimpressed with anything GGG has done in his career , you breaking down a resume like this really makes you a casual hater , every resume in history can be broken down and stomped upon , you see the Floyd haters do it (pathetic of them) you see the Pac haters do it (pathetic as well).

Comment

Now I feel Daniel Jacobs fight was a great 12 rounds tune up for GGG, to make him ready for anything Canelo brings

Comment

Boxing media going to fighters and trainers for predictions has to slow down. Most of the times the guys are wrong, biased, based in jealousy/allegiances/or wishful thinking, or just not able to articulate anything accurately...And it really isn't interesting at all. This doesn't happen as much in other sports.

Comment

Cotto who isn't known for the most rock solid chin in boxing took Canelo's best all night .Forget Khan he's known for a weak chin.GGG. will have a fight on his hands for sure but it's him I see busting Canelo up in a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
              So you are picking Canelo in an easy fight ? is that your prediction for this fight as you seem VERY unimpressed with anything GGG has done in his career , you breaking down a resume like this really makes you a casual hater , every resume in history can be broken down and stomped upon , you see the Floyd haters do it (pathetic of them) you see the Pac haters do it (pathetic as well).
              YOUR the clown whos trying to reduce Canelos career to 1 fight that he won CLEARLY. The same fight that was against who ggg was so bîtchmade to take step aside money from rather than face at 155,he was scared of losing his only payday vs Canelo. You have the audacity to cry that im breaking down & stomping on his resume but cant negate a single FACT I list. Then to bring up atg's like floyd & pac who fought tons of champs & exchamps throughout their career. Your the clown calling him Canela while hyping up gs shît resume & stomping on his far superior resume,at an age where ggg was an amateur still.

I predict Canelo to win 8-4. But stop being a hypocrit,its pathetic when you contradict yourself when about me treating your favorite hypejob unfairly then turn around & act as if Canelo hasnt been challenging himself vs the best possible opponents since 19,& you act as if Canelos some featherfist when he has more kos & way better resume.but typical from gggroupies like u.
              Last edited by kushking; 07-31-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Damn! Another highly intelligent boxer picking Canelo....
                Yeah ... the same highly intelligent boxer who who picked Broner to beat Mikey Garcia!

"I feel like Triple G throws only one shot at a time." Translation: "I haven't seen much of GGG, but ... I just have this feeling about him ... nah'mean?"

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Cotto who isn't known for the most rock solid chin in boxing took Canelo's best all night .Forget Khan he's known for a weak chin.GGG. will have a fight on his hands for sure but it's him I see busting Canelo up in a classic.
                  What about Jacobs his chins better than Cotto? LMAO

Comment

I've said it once and I'll say it again... ggg is TOO SLOW for canelo! Canelos hand speed will allow him to dictate the pace, set traps, counter and time ggg all night at will. Ggg has the ultimate equalizer which is power, not one punch ko power but power nonetheless... ggg will need to land early and often to win. Unfortunately, canelo adapts and being that he was able to adapt to the much faster fighter as able to outbox amir khan, what can slow a.ss ggg do to outbox canelo? Nothing!

Comment

who exactly crowned GGG as a great fighter and unbeatable???

GGG is vastly overrated and usually fights guys who do not fight back Granted Jacobs fought back hard and did well. Canelo will beat the overrated GGG off a decision. Canelo is younger and faster and quicker with a big heart and courage which was lacking in most of GGG's opponents. Commies always give up when pressed hard. FACT

Comment

Working...
                      X