Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Explains Why Canelo Will Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    What are you asking Santa for Christmas?
    A computer of your own?
    WTF are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      He's calling you a child. You and about 5 other Canelo fans are turning this place into ****...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        He's calling you a child. You and about 5 other Canelo fans are turning this place into ****...
        **** him and **** you too!

Comment

**** him and **** you too!
          I go out of my way to be ****** and post better **** than you, Robi13, Shadoww702, J Razor and the couple other guys who all seem like the same guy. You're an angry idiot.

Comment

• This has Garcia/Matthysse written all over it.

Comment

about your age!
              Remember to behave and don't use bad words!

Good luck!

Comment

I go out of my way to be ****** and post better **** than you, Robi13, Shadoww702, J Razor and the couple other guys who all seem like the same guy. You're an angry idiot.
                Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Too many of Canelo's fans are angry tards... Still saying the Golovtards are better by miles.
                You say that as if you aren't a ggg fanboi. EVERYONE knows your a ggg fan but keep acting like your not. 1 day u are the next u claim you aren't. I am not a canelo fanboi like it sounds,I am just sick of tards calling me names but cant refute any of the facts I write. I am just tired of clowns calling fighters who've paid way more dues at an early age bums then worshipping ggg whos done jack shît to deserve the godlike worshipping. All your truly saying is you cant stand people using facts to counter your gtard arguments. I have proven millions of times gggs career is nothing special & your the one constantly behaving like a troll with nothing to say but bs you cant back up with anything but opinions like most gggtards.

Why u even here if u only troll? This is supposed to be a site where we discuss/debate Boxing the so called canelhoes are the ones doing that while gtards attack them with frivelous opinions if you notice I am the one constantly rediculed for doing the rediculous thing of actually judging fighters as all fighters prior in history ON RESUME. YOU & your ilk just troll with racist/biased opinions.
                Last edited by kushking; 07-31-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I am angry cause people like you are idiots and I'm not used to arguing with idiots like you!
                  If we was face to face and you got crazy with me I'll just drop you! That simple!

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    You say that as if you aren't a ggg fanboi. EVERYONE knows your a ggg fan but keep acting like your not. 1 day u are the next u claim you aren't. I am not a canelo fanboi like it sounds,I am just sick of tards calling me names but cant refute any of the facts I write. I am just tired of clowns calling fighters who've paid way more dues at an early age bums then worshipping ggg whos done jack shît to deserve the godlike worshipping. All your truly saying is you cant stand people using facts to counter your gtard arguments. I have proven millions of times gggs career is nothing special & your the one constantly behaving like a troll with nothing to say but bs you cant back up with anything but opinions like most gggtards.
                    You're the same guy as bigstomps, robi13 and all the other ******s. You guys should just start a canelo circle jerk club and leave

Comment

I am angry cause people like you are idiots and I'm not used to arguing with idiots like you!
                      If we was face to face and you got crazy with me I'll just drop you! That simple!
                      You're the best troll ever or the dumbest mf ever

Comment

Working...
                      X