Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Explains Why Canelo Will Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Ok little girl you said wed count espn as proof & wbc own site/rules.

Read'em & weep COWARD,

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...adline-looming

RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE WORLD BOXING COUNCIL (“WBC”) ARTICLE I ...

Now delete your account you coward,lets see if your man enough to back up your words.
    Yup! U don't see me saying GGG is no good or is all HYPE. I know both men are P4P top 10 for a reason. There not there for HYPE or LUCK...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Yup! U don't see me saying GGG is no good or is all HYPE. I know both men are P4P top 10 for a reason. There not there for HYPE or LUCK...
      I know this clown wont man up & pay up,if he does ill gain mad respect for him,but its rediculous for him to claim I didn't win the bet with just those two links alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
        SMALLER you see that Smaller you said it, fukin idiot
        Are you ****ing stupid?? Are you gonna answer me? If you can't back up what you say then shut the **** up punk!
        When Canelo was 20 years old he wasn't fighting at Jr. Middleweight yet! He and Jose Cotto were fighting at the same weight. Check your facts punk!
        Now who else has shook Canelo besides Jose Cotto?? Wether it be big guys or smaller guys?? Who else besides Jose Cotto? Nobody punk!
        My point exactly! You fools keep bringing shet up that happened when he was 20 years old like if he hasn't improved since then!
        But your still the same loser that you was at 20 years old and you still haven't accomplished anything in life and never will!

Comment

Ok little girl you said wed count espn as proof & wbc own site/rules.

Read'em & weep COWARD,

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...adline-looming

RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE WORLD BOXING COUNCIL (“WBC”) ARTICLE I ...

Now delete your account you coward,lets see if your man enough to back up your words.
          They wouldn't negotiate because why would they when they can just force the WBC to do the purse bid and get 45%??? Canelo told them to FUK off your not worth no 45% when you do 150K ppv's and are the B-Side...

Also they were going to court that same week as the purse bid deadline and didnt even know who OWNED Canelo. Part of the lawsuit was for $$$$$$ AND to still be Canelo promotor. No one can be that stupid to sign contract before you go to court???

Comment

I know this clown wont man up & pay up,if he does ill gain mad respect for him,but its rediculous for him to claim I didn't win the bet with just those two links alone.
            Some ppl just put their head futhur in the dirt or up their ass like and ostrich when given facts.

Comment

Some ppl just put their head futhur in the dirt or up their ass like and ostrich when given facts.
              Sounds like you agree completely that I won the bet,lets see if this chump shows up to payme my winnings. I know he'll just say your biased but even JASON SHAW Should be able to agree(when hes not trolling) after reading my links if he wasn't so biased against me. I flat out won after all the shît kfkod was talking, even peeps that HATE me know deep down I won the bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Are you ****ing stupid?? Are you gonna answer me? If you can't back up what you say then shut the **** up punk!
                When Canelo was 20 years old he wasn't fighting at Jr. Middleweight yet! He and Jose Cotto were fighting at the same weight. Check your facts punk!
                Now who else has shook Canelo besides Jose Cotto?? Wether it be big guys or smaller guys?? Who else besides Jose Cotto? Nobody punk!
                My point exactly! You fools keep bringing shet up that happened when he was 20 years old like if he hasn't improved since then!
                But your still the same loser that you was at 20 years old and you still haven't accomplished anything in life and never will!
                Only a complete DUMMY would think the Canelo that fought Jose is the same Canelo we see today. And Boxers get rocked all the time??? Its nothing new its NO BIG DEAL! Hall of Famers have even been TKO'd before.

Sht Andre Ward was knocked down. By Boone and Kovalov. He's currently P4P #1!! That dude is a FKN RTARD!!! Your wasting your time. What you do after you get rocked is what really matters...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post

What are you asking Santa for Christmas?
                  A computer of your own?

Comment

Only a complete DUMMY would think the Canelo that fought Jose is the same Canelo we see today. And Boxers get rocked all the time??? Its nothing new its NO BIG DEAL! Hall of Famers have even been TKO'd before.

Sht Andre Ward was knocked down. By Boone and Kovalov. He's currently P4P #1!! That dude is a FKN RTARD!!! Your wasting your time. What you do after you get rocked is what really matters...
                    I know your right. But these ****ing idiots have no common sense!
                    You and I both know Canelo has improved dramatically but these idiots still bring up the 20 year old Canelo!
                    It's cool, come September they'll be left with their dick in their mouth and they won't show up on here for a week

Comment

• Too many of Canelo's fans are angry tards... Still saying the Golovtards are better by miles.

Comment

Working...
                      X