No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo's Coach Siding With Golovkin To Defeat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    You dumb **** he said it will be a great defense. Learn word placement, you'll be better off and won't have to run around these forums looking like a complete dip ****.

What the **** you gonna do when ggg beats the crap out of Canelo. Get help!
    You piece of shet who the **** you talking too like that?
    Easy for you to talk like that on here but we both know you would bow down to me if we was face to face you piece of garbage!
    Don't bother replying to my post you ****ing lame! You ****ing coward!

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      You stopped reading BECAUSE your a pathetic gggimp who cant rebutt any of the FACTS i dropped on you.
      Honestly I am too old to respond to stupid ish like this. Have a blessed day

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I sound like an immature kid??
        Well you sound like a damn fool for saying that stupid shet and an even bigger fool if you actually believe it!
        I'm old enough to have been involved in over a hundred street fights in my lifetime. Lost a few, won a shet load of them!
        I've fought big guys, small guys, skinny guys, fat guys, you name it. But regardless, even when I fought guys smaller than me I still didn't like getting hit in the face. So I always did my best to hit and not be hit. So all you idiots that believe that bullshet that Triple g let's Fighters hit him on purpose to make it interesting or that he doesn't respect certain Fighters power and don't mind being hit by them, that's total bullshet! His defense is weak and that's why Kell Brook got to him.
        IDK anyone who likes to get hit in the face, regardless of who's hitting him. So when you see Fighters like Brandon Rios, Ruslan Provodnikov, Alfredo Angelo, ect... saying that they love being in Wars well that's bullshet! They fight like that cause that's all they know. Their defense is garbage so they have no choice but to go to war hoping their opponents quit first! That's all they can do!
        You've probably never been socked in the mouth before or even been in a Fight in your life cause you always run when it's time to fight so that's why you actually believe that bullshet your saying. Me, I know what it feels to be hit in the face and it's not a good feeling!
        they still have streets fights in your neighborhood? In mine, it's always AK-47 vs M-16s and we all say the Canelita is a disgrace to the latinos in LA and that's why we are rooting for GGG!

Comment

Originally posted by Vnecaxa View Post
          they still have streets fights in your neighborhood? In mine, it's always AK-47 vs M-16s and we all say the Canelita is a disgrace to the latinos in LA and that's why we are rooting for GGG!
          Well you must be a hella young... But what's the matter.... You scared to take an ass whooping?? You gotta get the fusca everytime??
          But not all raza is against Canelo. Me and my homies go for Canelo.
          The fight is made so IDK why some of the raza is still tripping on it.
          Canelo gonna **** up g string! No doubt about it!
          Last edited by BigStomps; 07-31-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Then go back to your neighborhood punk! You come to mine you'll get beat down lame!
            All Mexicans in my neighborhood go for Canelo! So **** off punk!
            "Why are you so angry?"

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
              All the talk that Golovkin allows himself to be hit is nonsense I agree, no fighter gets hit on purpose.

However you can't use brook as an example, a smaller fighter moving up to fight a bigger guy will always have success early in a fight usually until the bigger guy has correctly judged the distance and timing then it's lights out.

Although a really skillful fighter who's fundementally sound can negate the size disadvantage.
              Exactly. Clearly Brook is a slick skillful fighter. I don't think Golovkin took him too seriously until he got tagged a few times. Even then Golovkin fractured Brook's orbital bone with one left hook. Bottom line; when Golovkin wanted to end the fight he did. Anyone with eyes (except Kell) could see Brook had no shot at hurting Golovkin. Brook was chosen because he was the only one with the testicular fortitude to stand in the ring with Golovkin. Great move for Brook's resume/wallet and a good way to keep Golovkin active until the next MW came in to face him.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                Exactly. Clearly Brook is a slick skillful fighter. I don't think Golovkin took him too seriously until he got tagged a few times. Even then Golovkin fractured Brook's orbital bone with one left hook. Bottom line; when Golovkin wanted to end the fight he did. Anyone with eyes (except Kell) could see Brook had no shot at hurting Golovkin. Brook was chosen because he was the only one with the testicular fortitude to stand in the ring with Golovkin. Great move for Brook's resume/wallet and a good way to keep Golovkin active until the next MW came in to face him.
                Spot on, couldn't have summed it up better myself :-)

Comment

I sound like an immature kid??
                  Well you sound like a damn fool for saying that stupid shet and an even bigger fool if you actually believe it!
                  I'm old enough to have been involved in over a hundred street fights in my lifetime. Lost a few, won a shet load of them!
                  I've fought big guys, small guys, skinny guys, fat guys, you name it. But regardless, even when I fought guys smaller than me I still didn't like getting hit in the face. So I always did my best to hit and not be hit. So all you idiots that believe that bullshet that Triple g let's Fighters hit him on purpose to make it interesting or that he doesn't respect certain Fighters power and don't mind being hit by them, that's total bullshet! His defense is weak and that's why Kell Brook got to him.
                  IDK anyone who likes to get hit in the face, regardless of who's hitting him. So when you see Fighters like Brandon Rios, Ruslan Provodnikov, Alfredo Angelo, ect... saying that they love being in Wars well that's bullshet! They fight like that cause that's all they know. Their defense is garbage so they have no choice but to go to war hoping their opponents quit first! That's all they can do!
                  You've probably never been socked in the mouth before or even been in a Fight in your life cause you always run when it's time to fight so that's why you actually believe that bullshet your saying. Me, I know what it feels to be hit in the face and it's not a good feeling!
                  The spelling and lack of paragraphs made that difficult to read so I did not bother

But I got what you're saying - ggg would not like to get hit no one does!

Well you can sometimes be so confident in your abilities that you don't believe this guy has any right to be in the same ring as u

So u fight very aggressively

Is that not possible???

Comment

You piece of shet who the **** you talking too like that?
                    Easy for you to talk like that on here but we both know you would bow down to me if we was face to face you piece of garbage!
                    Don't bother replying to my post you ****ing lame! You ****ing coward!
                    I think you missed out

I will **** u till u love me, ******!

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
                      I think you missed out

I will **** u till u love me, ******!
                      **** off you piece of shet!

Comment

Working...
                      X