Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan vs Muhammad Ali. Who is greater.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    Wow, great argument.
    Dude you need to go to other countries, everyone knows who mike tyson is and what he did. I mean ffs even in the rural ****hole in the Filipino mountains manny pacquiao was watching tyson.

Americans live in a bit of a bubble, know one cares about basketball sorry just look at the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      Not really. My wife is from Manila, Philippines. They are obsessed with hoops and they probably follow the NBA more than we do. Granted, that's just 1 country, but the statement that nobody outside the US cares about hoops isn't exactly true.
      Two countries name more, seriously look at the viewer ship numbers.

Comment

Exactly this. You go to any gym in America, and it's ALWAYS a group of Filipinos on the court. ALWAYS. Filipinos LOVE basketball.
        Thanks. Of course, that Said, without question, Manny is the biggest athlete in that country (obviously).

Comment

Originally posted by normak View Post
          Dude you need to go to other countries, everyone knows who mike tyson is and what he did. I mean ffs even in the rural ****hole in the Filipino mountains manny pacquiao was watching tyson.

Americans live in a bit of a bubble, know one cares about basketball sorry just look at the numbers.
          Yeah, OK, you asked every non American this? Dude, basketball and boxing is huge in the Philippines. I bet Manny knew who MJ was too. EVERYONE knows MJ. That's not even debatable.

Comment

Yeah, OK, you asked every non American this? Dude, basketball and boxing is huge in the Philippines. I bet Manny knew who MJ was too. EVERYONE knows MJ. That's not even debatable.
            I know, i did say that everyone knows who is. They just don't care though, not compared to Ali or even tyson.

Comment

Two countries name more, seriously look at the viewer ship numbers.
              In Europe, they have leagues and stuff. Obviously, soccer is bigger there, but they do have leagues which wouldnt exist if nobody was Watching.

Comment

Thanks. Of course, that Said, without question, Manny is the biggest athlete in that country (obviously).
                I've heard stories of just how plugged Manny is in the Philippines, and he could literally have you killed within an hour, if he really wanted you dead. And not a damn person would investigate it, if there was even a hint that Manny was involved. He is that plugged.

Comment

I've heard stories of just how plugged Manny is in the Philippines, and he could literally have you killed within an hour, if he really wanted you dead. And not a damn person would investigate it, if there was even a hint that Manny was involved. He is that plugged.
                  Wow, really? I Know he's a senator but had no idea it was like that! Wow!

Comment

I know, i did say that everyone knows who is. They just don't care though, not compared to Ali or even tyson.
                    You can make a case for Ali (I guess, I really don't hear anyone talking about Ali), but Tyson? Nah son.

You just don't understand how little of a crap some young kid in Indonesia cares about boxing, while he worships a guy like Kobe, or Lebron. And damn sure knows MJ.

Comment

In Europe, they have leagues and stuff. Obviously, soccer is bigger there, but they do have leagues which wouldnt exist if nobody was Watching.
                      There are many sports with leagues that are for very niche audiences. Womans boxing, basketball and soccer, doesn't mean anyone really cares. Its really niche stuff guys, soccer is by FARRRRRR the most popular sport in the world not even close. I cant stand it myself but thats how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X