No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Dominates Adrien Broner Over Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
    I agree he is a **** but i dont agree with wishing health problems on anybody. Just call him a jerkoff and move on

I hope that he develops a nasty cold, one that keeps him indoors, and prevents him from going to the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
      More like Garcia's performance is why Broner lost...what could possible make you think Broner "threw" the fight?
      Garcia didn't do **** dude. And neither did Broner.

When you go Clottey, you're essentially throwing the fight. Just like Judah did against Paulie.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        You mean Sweet Pea Pernell Whitaker The guy that got TKO'd by a Mexican cab driver AKA Chavez Sr.

Didn't The Golden Boy beat Sweet Pea as well!

Hey that's same Sweet Pea that evicted his mom.

Several years ago I had my doubts on Mikey! I thought he should have fought out of the bad contract instead of sitting out. I thought sitting out in his prime would be a huge mistake. Good job Mikey you are now an A side fighter!
        chavez sr never tkoed pernell whiyaker..what a rtard lmao. and de la hoya the same guy who lost his titles to trinidad, mosley, and mayweather..keep digging that hole buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          other way around

I see that fight being close, with Canelo taking many of the early rounds with his speed/workrate/and flashier combo's..... Golovkin looking stronger and more-confident mid-fight with big rounds from 5-9..... but then fading as Canelo closes the show finishing strong

when that fight is over, Golovkin will look like a 35yo man who just went through a windshield and Canelo will look like a 25yo man who just went through a windshield

Canelo UD 116-112
          That's a good prediction, while they both do gas, I think canelo is a lot more apparent and this is the first time he'll be forced to work for every single second of a round, plus his static feet mean imo he'll be a sitting duck late in the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by cally93 View Post
            That's a good prediction, while they both do gas, I think canelo is a lot more apparent and this is the first time he'll be forced to work for every single second of a round, plus his static feet mean imo he'll be a sitting duck late in the fight.

Golovkin is a lot older, and he is not a 12-round fighter

this will be his most gruelling fight, with a fast pace and lots of those nasty body-shots from Canelo..... and again, this will be coming at 36yo

Golovkin will fade, and Canelo will finish stronger at 160

Golovkin lost early rounds to the faster Kell Brook..... if he loses early rounds like that to the flashier/faster Canelo then he could be in trouble, especially if he struggles to establish a dominant jab and has to take a lot of risks late in the fight

this is a young man's game, Golovkin waited too long to take his training wheels off

Comment

• where's that little cuck ass b*tch kigali at?

she gonna disappear like the coward skank she is or is she just gonna change her username?

Comment

this will be his most gruelling fight, with a fast pace and lots of those nasty body-shots from Canelo..... and again, this will be coming at 36yo

Golovkin will fade, and Canelo will finish stronger at 160

Golovkin lost early rounds to the faster Kell Brook..... if he loses early rounds like that to the flashier/faster Canelo then he could be in trouble, especially if he struggles to establish a dominant jab and has to take a lot of risks late in the fight

this is a young man's game, Golovkin waited too long to take his training wheels off
                You make some good points, but I still don't think canelo hits as hard as everyone thinks he does and I think that will be a factor.

Your right about about it being a Young mans game but that didn't stop a 36 year old mayweather from schooling canelo did it? Or a 41 year old wlad nearly getting on top of AJ.

Canelo is not Jacobs and I think people are looking to much into that fight (I'm not saying you are) , I mean Jacobs would give canelo even more fits for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMTForever99 View Post
                  chavez sr never tkoed pernell whiyaker..what a rtard lmao. and de la hoya the same guy who lost his titles to trinidad, mosley, and mayweather..keep digging that hole buddy.
                  My bad!

Too many Sangria's last night! I was talking bout Meldrick Taylor but thinking about Sweet Pea!

The Sweet Pea fight was a Majority decision draw!

I'm an avid fan! When I post I go off memory! I'm in my 5th decade of being a boxing fan!

The best fighters in the world come from all races not just African Americans!

But in the real world Froid isn't even Mohamed Ali's shoe shine boy!

Comment

why do you say Golovkin is not a 12-round fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                      My bad!

Too many Sangria's last night! I was talking bout Meldrick Taylor but thinking about Sweet Pea!

The Sweet Pea fight was a Majority decision draw!

I'm an avid fan! When I post I go off memory! I'm in my 5th decade of being a boxing fan!

The best fighters in the world come from all races not just African Americans!

But in the real world Froid isn't even Mohamed Ali's shoe shine boy!
                      Listen, the best fighters are african american- we have been doing this for over 100 years no other race can match our history in the sport. that's not a knock on other races i'm just dealing with facts.

i'll take
                      1. sugar ray robinson
                      2. henry armstrong,
                      3. muhammad ali
                      4. floyd mayweather jr
                      5. marvin hagler

over any other race of fighters. no hate just facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X