Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dontae confronts Mikey about donkey kong instagram post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People on this site can't be this stupid. He called Mikey Mickey Mouse because of his name and his ears. Hell he does have funny
    sized ears. Calling an African American a monkey dates way back. Broner didn't call Mikey a gardener, Elote seller, an after sex motel cleaner or a Home depot 5 in the morning dweller. If he said those things then it would be cool. Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      No, it's Black vs Mexican-American / chicano

Real mexicans, as the ones living in Mexico, don't give a rat's ass about Mikey or any other chicano fighter for that matter, they don't consider them real mexicans.

Mexicans even disown ODLH for not being a real mexican, despite being one of the greatest "mexican" fighters of all time

Mikey, just like Rios, Guerrero, etc, are supported mostly by other chicanos for that reason. actual mexicans frown at them

Ontopic: dontae is a racist black supremacist himself so he should shut his hypocritical mouth

and btw, Broner does look like an ape and is even less educated than one
      Please don't insult apes, I've seen War of the planet of the apes and they look much better looking than him and they talk more eloquently.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        People on this site can't be this stupid. He called Mikey Mickey Mouse because of his name and his ears. Hell he does have funny
        sized ears. Calling an African American a monkey dates way back. Broner didn't call Mikey a gardener, Elote seller, an after sex motel cleaner or a Home depot 5 in the morning dweller. If he said those things then it would be cool. Just saying
        Sounds like you're trying to protect black people because of something that happened years ago, grow up and get over it, no black person in American right now living has been a slave.
        Mexicans don't normally shout racism when the gardener or fence jumper gets brought up, most of them put up with that type of 'racism' every day and they don't make a big fuss out of it.

Comment

LMAO you can tell Mikey knows he intended to be racist by his smile XD. I kinda like Mikey now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            LMAO you can tell Mikey knows he intended to be racist by his smile XD. I kinda like Mikey now lol.
            Smiling at the angry boy.

Comment

donates boxing nation is a channel set up to call out double standards n what he thinks is racism in boxing, sometimes its a little tedious I agree but I understand. not sure why it ruffles u guys feathers so much . its just an opinion. everyone has one, he just happens to have a popular youtube channel to state his. just don't watch it if it makes u so angry or u don't agree with his approach. make ur own channel with the way u see fit.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                No, it's Black vs Mexican-American / chicano

Real mexicans, as the ones living in Mexico, don't give a rat's ass about Mikey or any other chicano fighter for that matter, they don't consider them real mexicans.

Mexicans even disown ODLH for not being a real mexican, despite being one of the greatest "mexican" fighters of all time

Mikey, just like Rios, Guerrero, etc, are supported mostly by other chicanos for that reason. actual mexicans frown at them

Ontopic: dontae is a racist black supremacist himself so he should shut his hypocritical mouth

and btw, Broner does look like an ape and is even less educated than one
                As a Chicano I agree somewhat. There is a lil poking fun with the whole Pocho thing but for the most part us Chicanos get a long just fine with the piasas and they do with us. I think any beef between Mexicans and Chicanos is hyped more than anything, I am sure most Piasas are going for Mikey.

But as a Chicano I am no REAL Mexican because you are right, real Mexicans live in Mexico and to be quite honest Id be lost if I ever had to go live there. But I have been down to Mexico several times and I was always treated well and my Spanish is about a grade C. I did get corrected a lot because I use a lot of slang but it was always in good humor.

And yeah man, if we all went back to our innocent elementary days calling Broner an ape because he resembles 1 wouldve been laughed off with a grain of salt. But to do it as an adult, there are repercussions. But again to be honest there are indigenous features in all cultures, I see a lot of Asians that look like chimps, and some South/Central Americans that look like baby Orangutans.

Lastly, I agree with what you say about Dontae, dudes a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  Why are you acting like calling black people monkeys isn't racist af?
                  People need to crack a dictionary every now and then. Even if Mikey meant it in a way that some overly sensitive people are taking it, which I highly doubt, its still not racist. Do you really believe Mikey thinks Blacks should be second class citizens or worse, just flat out exterminated? Because thats what a racist actually is. Not someone who posted Donkey Kong in response to some dumb **** posted about him.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                    People need to crack a dictionary every now and then. Even if Mikey meant it in a way that some overly sensitive people are taking it, which I highly doubt, its still not racist. Do you really believe Mikey thinks Blacks should be second class citizens or worse, just flat out exterminated? Because thats what a racist actually is. Not someone who posted Donkey Kong in response to some dumb **** posted about him.
                    its possible to say something racist, without that person being a racist..

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      its possible to say something racist, without that person being a racist..
                      BOOM!!! You just killed his thought out paragraph with a sentence.

Comment

Working...
                      X