Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dontae confronts Mikey about donkey kong instagram post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, you can tell Dontae got clowned on and jumped by Longos or other Mexican gangs growing up in LBC.

He's obsessed with "black racism" from Mexicans. Reaching.

Comment

I'm black from the belly button down and didn't find it offensive at all.

Comment

Robert laughing at him and asking him if he was offended was hilarious. Dontae is gonna be thinking about that all night when he tries to sleep.

Comment

Man, they're really trying hard to make it a big thing.

Comment

Why does Dante get get hate? It was a fair and ballsy fast ball questioned infront of his whole team. It was a real questioned and not some punk @$$ one.

Wished someone on here would give me an example of how Dante is bais. Ive seen his video and they seem pretty reasonable and like that fact that he asked stright up questions. You gata give him credit for calling out Mikey. Mikey was ducking and knew it wasn't cool.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              Why are you acting like calling black people monkeys isn't racist af?
              Because Adrien Broner is a monkey. If he called a respectable black man like Andre Ward a monkey, that would be a problem. Calling a racist like Adrien Broner a monkey is giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Calling one piece of **** black person a monkey doesn't mean all black people are monkeys. It just means that specific individual is a monkey.

If I call Paul Spadafora a greasy piece of white trash I am not saying all white people are greasy pieces of white trash, I am specifically stating that Paul Spadafora is a greasy piece of white trash.

Comparing someone to an animal means that individuals acts like an animal, it doesn't mean that all individuals that share that person's skin color are animals.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                Why are you acting like calling black people monkeys isn't racist af?
                Cause his a racist himself. Am Mexican and I can tell you I didn't think it was cool.

Comment

Broner is great at handing out insults and talking ****. He should be able to take a little of it back at him.

Comment

Can someone post a vid of Dontae crying after the Pac-Bradley fight?

Im on my phone and driving. I want to laugh a little

Comment

Fck Mikey. Between the donkey long post and comments on cops committing murder, he's looking like a grade A POS.

Comment

Working...
                      X