No announcement yet.

Dontae confronts Mikey about donkey kong instagram post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comparing black people to monkeys, apes etc...is clearly racism

We all know the context and meaning behind it, the history etc...

Anyone who pretends to act like they dont, stop lying, and i say this as a white man

On the flip-side black people can be just as racist as anyone else, for example Larry on here is clearly racist against other race groups...

I dont care if you are black, brown or white, i am not going to use your colour against you...thats weak, its 2017, stop being a cu n t
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 07-29-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      You're an idiot . You're saying a picture of Broner as donkey Kong ( And Mikey as Mighty Mouse) would be the same as Broner posting a pic of Mikey where it hints at him being a Wet Back ( a word that's the equivalent of calling a black guy the N-word) ? No . I think the equivalent of the pic u suggest Broner post is Mikey posting one of a cotton field with Broner sweating with the caption " Still Picking " . What do u think ?
      It is similar because of the historical context. You don't think calling/comparing a black man to an ape or a monkey is similar to using the N word? Those terms were used by the same group of people towards a specific group of people during the same time period.

Comment

Black a lot of times refer themselves as gorillas in rap songs... who remembers gunit?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          I thought blacks were supposed to be a strong people who overcame forced slavery, years of institutionalized racism and oppression but now youre telling me that they are hurt and offended by a cartoon of micky mouse and donky kong?

Which is it, are you a strong people or are you shook to your core by cartoons?
          Most of,the, have been raised by females and television and internet, they see black is victim all over the tv from the left so they start believing it and see the same few stories in heavy rotstion of a thug getting killed by a cop and think its common, when its just the media repeating the same few incidents and blacks will stsrt saying they killing us, uh no, blacks actually kill more innocent blacks, and non blacks than cops kill blacks.

Black men from the 60s and 70s were not sensitive or paranoid like this, its weird how this younger generation acts like they were alive in 1940 A lot of them were even calling jim brown an uncle tom for visiting *****, wtf? This new generstion is lost and victim minded with mob mentality.

i blame these ****** movies like detroit and that other one made about racial incidents from the past, how come they dont make any movies about innocent white or asians being killed and ****d in the hood by blacks who single them out, its always the white man who is evil, and you cannot show the reality of blacks doing evil, the liveral loves to cover that up and censor when you show the reality, yet these ******** claim they are for truth and freedom of speech rights lmao, why censor people with opposing views then? but the truth is the blacks in the hood get away with rudeness, vulgarity, racism and hate crimes. Because the left needs them so they give them a pass and dont discipline them or hold them to the same standard as every other race who has to have manners.
          Last edited by hectari; 07-29-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

why the **** he think people need to move out the way for... fuq outta here dontey yall aint putting in work on that yt channel its ****ing trash

Comment

Originally posted by Yorak Hunt View Post
              why the **** he think people need to move out the way for... fuq outta here dontey yall aint putting in work on that yt channel its ****ing trash
              what cho say homey?

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Spassky View Post
                Do a search on Youtube for this 'Adrien Broner's Homie: ''He beat the **** out of that *******'

The video will be the first result if you just type this 'Adrien Broner's Homie: ''He beat the'

Comment

No matter how you approach it. Eventually you'll slip with something and be labelled a racist.

That mcgregor boi thing was the first I heard of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    what's the context of the video? what fight was he refering to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      what's the context of the video? what fight was he refering to?
                      Most likely the Granados fight considering the upload date.

Comment

Working...
                      X