No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: The last great heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury: The last great heavyweight

And so goes the career of the last universally recognized king of the heavys. Undefeated in his career with wins over some of the best the era had to offer including the prime ATG heavy Wlad. Now his time is over we can reflect on the last truly great champion at heavyweight.

Where does the Fury rank all time?

For me I'd say he's a top 20 heavy. What say you?
    Best ever
    25.00%
    Top 5
    0.00%
    Top 10
    0.00%
    Top 20
    8.33%
    Top 50
    33.33%
    Top 100
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by lparm; 07-26-2017, 08:55 PM.

TBE right there with Lennox Lewis and Larry Holmes. Most underrated boxer ever. He should be the talk of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
      TBE right there with Lennox Lewis and Larry Holmes. Most underrated boxer ever. He should be the talk of boxing.
      Only the 2nd undefeated universally recognized heavyweight champ ever. Yes he is underrated.

Comment

You're a bit late to the party mate - trolls squeezed the life out of this joke months ago.

I can only assume you just got internet in whatever backwater town you're from.

Comment

What trolls?

I'm serious about this. Fury is retiring undefeated and the last great heavy of this era. Maybe AJ gets the eventually but right now Fury is the benchmark for him. How anyone cannot rate an undefeated undisputed heavyweight champion shows how little boxing knowledge some people have.

Comment

prime wlad??!

Comment

Fury is trash and you are a troll

Good riddance to the mental midget.

he will go down as a footnote in hw history:

"the only HW kingpin who dumped all his belts and #1 spot because he couldn't stay away from drugs and junk food"

Comment

Oh well.. We'll never get to know what really he ate to piss dirty and how BBoC caught and left him with a warning only to suspend him later.. talk about swift justice..

Comment

Yea he leaving boxing in an embarrassing way didn't fight not 1 Prime young fighter just talked crapped did drugs got fat and has 1 boring as win over klish

Comment

Lol hype aj as next big thing but not fury. Whens the last time you saw a heavyweight boxer moxed like fury. Aj is just big. Theres nothing special about him. He just has very fundamental boxing skills. If he wasnt big he would not win his fights. Sirius theres nothing special about aj's boxing abilities.

Comment

Working...
                    X